JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Tracing the stars
9/14/2021 10:46:29 PM
Hi. Do you own Season of the Lost? If so, are there any Wayfinder's Voyage quests in your inventory that you haven't completed yet?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• @BNGHelp I do own season of the lost and I am up to date on the Wayfinder's Voyage quests. Any other ideas would be much apreaciated...

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I am having the same issue on my Warlock. I am at step 27 of 53 on Wayfinder's Voyage but I cannot get any quest for Tracing the Stars. I started Tracing the Stars I but was unable to find all the items. It then disapeared and I cannot find the quest anywhere to start it again. My Titan is on step 15 of 53 and was able to complete all 3 Tracing the Stars quests and pickup the new A Hollow Coronation quest. How do I get the Tracing the Stars quests for the Warlock?

Posting in language:

• I am up to date on season of the lost quests on my Titan. My warlock still has to do this week and my hunter has not started.

Posting in language:

• Have you checked to see if there are any quests available at the Wayfinder Compass?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon