JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/20/2021 3:19:43 PM
You may want to follow our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url] for best optimizing your connection to Destiny.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Also no I meant I pay for gig internet I get 700 800 plus mb down 17 through 21 up .. I can't find a way to link pictures on these forums

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• With that difference between Up and Down speeds, I predict your connection suffers from bad jitter...

Posting in language:

• 9ms jitter was on a wifi test so idk

Posting in language:

• The game only requires [b]1 mbps[/b] up and down bandwidth. Very little data is actually transferred, so it's mostly irrelevant to have a high bandwidth. The quality of your connection is determined mainly by ping, jitter, and packet loss. You might have high bandwidth, but if data is being dropped or takes a long time to be sent back and forth, you are lagging in the game. It's best that you take a look at the linked guide to troubleshoot your connection in more detail so you can figure out what may be the issue.

Posting in language:

• So I checked ping and jitter as well very low .done 3 tests for packet loss online Results are slightly varied but packet loss was 0 each time latency was 90 -21 jitter was 9 I can link but don't want to make a bunch of tweets just about this .. its just irritating like I know I run good internet but when you have good internet I swear you notice how bad other people's is sometimes ive for 3 montages videos of people just lagging all over killing me after the game is over and nobody can move their characters and stuff like that

Posting in language:

• Change you router, It can improve your experience in video games and not only in destiny, it is a good investment. And if you don’t want to change it you can do this. check your Nat configuration and your WAN config. Too. Change the DNS of your router. You can search on YouTube for a tutorial to improve your internet connection. I have the same problems and always deal with the anteater error code at least once a day. Don’t worry my connection is not the best and I succeed, I can do anything with no worries, gambit, assaults, raids, trials, crucible in general, night falls… don’t worry and I wish you luck 🍀 bye bye.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon