JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

6/9/2021 5:12:16 PM
Allo there, What are your system specifications?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Dubstepz: 6/12/2021 12:42:02 PM
    got the same problems since season of the splicer, my specs are: i7-6700k (not overclocked) asus z170pro mainboard 16gb kingston ddr3 3200mhz asus strix 2080 super de- and reinstall nvidia drivers - and destiny 2 - geforce tools say i have not the min spec for playing destiny 2

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Have you tried disabling the shader cache in your Nvidia control panel?

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dubstepz: 6/12/2021 3:08:50 PM
    nope - last time after beyond light launched - because other guardian mate tell me this should help by the fps problems a got with the expansion ... why i dont think to it - i will try it - thanks u sir Update: try it - turn off - pc reboot - same thing - turn shadercache on - reboot pc - same thing :(

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon