JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/22/2021 5:44:52 PM
Hey there. Have you acquired the Stasis grenade launcher from the Drifter yet?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yes i did i have all the requirements for the quest. i just think the quest is bugged for me i can’t do it because i cant see any entropics shards and no markers are spawning

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• There are no markers on the map for these shards. You have to find them on Europa.

Posting in language:

• I know but im talking about aspect of influence for the bleak watcher fragment for warlock in the well of infinitude. The shards are not appearing its been 2 weeks now and i made several post about it. It seems thats some player have suffer from the same bug has i have. no shard are appearing and no marker are spawning on my map. i deleted the quest go back on the well nothing works pls help

Posting in language:

• Have you shot the shard with the grenade launcher yet? Could you provide a video or screenshots of this occurring so we can look into it further? A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.

Posting in language:

• https://www.dbltap.com/posts/aspect-of-influence-destiny-2-bug-explained-01ey77rzr3md they say the same thing here

Posting in language:

• You have to shoot that shard with your exotic grenade launcher. Please provide a video of you shooting the shard with your grenade launcher. A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.

Posting in language:

• Soo what about my video?

Posting in language:

• I see that it's not showing up which is why I encourage you to delete the quest and pick it back up.

Posting in language:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaKUHRrUT5I&feature=youtu.be This is a video of me getting the quest back from the terminal(quest archive). I got no marker on the map and when i go to the well there are still no shards. At this point I think it's a bug and it would be really appreciated if you guys could fix it :)

Posting in language:

• Edited by BNGHelp6: 2/25/2021 3:53:00 PM
    Thank you. It looks like after you pick up the Heavy ammo you don't look up at the shard. I can just [i]barely [/i]see it in your video at [url=https://youtu.be/kaKUHRrUT5I?t=295]4:55-4:56 in the top-left of the screen[/url].

Posting in language:

• Yeah thanks for the help and support :D and i deeply apologize for what happened and wasting your time. have a nice day :)

Posting in language:

• I did it like 200 times it won't give me the marker or the shards i just don't know what is happening and i hope bungie can fix it

Posting in language:

• Edited by SucemoerlPogo: 2/24/2021 1:05:59 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM2t_2O0whU&list=UUnFh3ZtyhZH_Zj8HheVss7Q&index=1 Here is what is happening to me after 2 weeks no markers no entropics shards nothing on the well of infinitude This is my video and we can see clearly that im tracking the quest but there's nothing. There are just no shards to shoot at.

Posting in language:

• Thank you. Have you tried deleting the quest and acquiring it again? (You may have to wait a week to obtain it again)

Posting in language:

• Edited by SucemoerlPogo: 2/25/2021 12:05:06 AM
    Yes! It's been two weeks now that im reseting the quest every day but nothing is happening still no marker and no shards to shoot at The quest is just not working at all.

Posting in language:

• Edited by SucemoerlPogo: 2/24/2021 12:46:03 AM
    https://www.reddit.com/r/destiny2/comments/lgdupn/aspect_of_influence_quest_bugged/ It's still happening to me right now after 2 weeks im going back in and out and restarted the quest over and over again i can't do anything

Posting in language:

• Hey there! I just finished that quest a week ago. It is true there are no markers, like with a lot of bungie quests, or badly marked waypoints. I saw the first shard in your video. It is after that heavy ammo crate - over that casm (hole) - suspended in the air! The second is a bit further from that - they are all in the air if i remember corectly; the last one isnt. They are mostly close to one another - leading further down that path. I had to look for them for quite some time -I think the next doesnt spawn right away. It is a pain...

Posting in language:

• Well....I did the quest again i guess you were right the shards were spawning but the marker no ahahahah I apologize about that thank you buddy. :D PS: i've been stuck on this quest for like 2 weeks now lmao

Posting in language:

• Glad I could help :)

Posting in language:

• Check out some gameplay about the quest you’ll see that my quest is not working at all

Posting in language:

• Edited by SucemoerlPogo: 2/25/2021 1:22:15 PM
    Hi buddy! I know what you mean but i remember the shards location if you see my video and the video of an another youtuber doing the quest you’ll see that my shards are not there... i did the quest over and over again and nothing works there are just no shards

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon