JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/30/2020 6:26:53 PM
You have to press the Redeem button to receive your emblem.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hey Bungie Help - any chance you might be able to help me with getting my Septenary Encryption Emblem? I'm locked out of any other choice but Xbox Live and I'm a Steam player. https://imgur.com/a/2AWYxqB

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The choice won't matter - just select Xbox and restart D2. You'll find this emblem in your Collections>Flair>General section.

Posting in language:

• Read my comment below your OP.

Posting in language:

• Next to the rare Engram? There is no option to redeem this emblem as I had tried to do it on the 7th of July. Emblem was supposed to become available in game on the 14th after reset. Nowhere to be found.

Posting in language:

• It could be added to your Bungie.net account on July 14 but the option to redeem only began on July 14. Press the Redeem button, select any platform account, then restart D2 and you'll find this in your Flair Collections.

Posting in language:

• BNG help. This was not the case. I redeemed both emblems on July 7th, 2020. When I only received one of them in game on that day I checked my confirmation email you guys sent me and noticed the disclosure about only being available in game after the 14th. The redeem page will not and has not given me an option to redeem that emblem since the system believes that I had already redeemed it on the 7th. I don’t know what to tell you, I have logged in multiple times and my collections are still missing this emblem. I have tried re entering the unlock key and it states that it has already been used.

Posting in language:

• Hi again. You provided a screenshot of your Code Redemption Page that has a "Redeem" button next to this emblem. If it's no longer there, you can find this emblem in your Collections>General>Flair section.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon