JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

7/29/2020 9:11:43 PM
Hi there. The only way for your clan to show up on the web/app so that you can leave it is for the Founder of the clan to log into [url=http://www.bungie.net]bungie.net[/url], go to [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/MyClan]this page[/url] on a [b]non-mobile[/b] computer and keep refreshing the page until the clan shows up. Once the clan shows up it will update in the game and you'll be able to leave it or make adjustments to it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• it shows up in game for my clanmates but not me. I think its something with my account but im not sure what.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• This is because you are in the clan with your inactive characters. You should be in it with your main cross-save account, i.e. PSN. What you can do is: - Join the clan with your PSN - Promote your PSN account to admin - Promote your PSN to Founder - Remove your Xbox account from clan

Posting in language:

• but i want my xbox as my main account not my PSN?

Posting in language:

• Your cross-save is currently set up so that your PSN is your main, and therefore using your PSN characters on all linked platforms, including when playing on Xbox. This also means that your Xbox character save is inactive.

Posting in language:

• how do i change it to xbox then?

Posting in language:

You don't want your Xbox account set as active, as that would mean the PlayStation characters you're currently using would become dormant and inaccessible and the Xbox characters would then be the characters you're using on each platform. You'll want to follow the steps suttungur outlined in their original reply.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon