JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Sprint is still bugged
6/29/2020 8:53:16 PM
Hi. Thanks for your report. What controller scheme are you using? Have you remapped any of your controls? Could you provide a video of this occurring so we can look into it further? A YouTube, Twitter, or [url=https://imgur.com/]Imgur.com[/url] link would be the best way for us to view it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by itachipainmode: 6/30/2020 3:16:46 AM
    It’s seems like I’m unable to trigger it consistently the only times I did notice it was during Gambit and Crucible matches. I was playing on Puppeteer as far as the only change to my layout. Thanks for your reply tho, maybe it’s on my end like a dead zone or over sensitivity in my controller. I tried to replicate it but it didn’t work. If I get it to happen again I’ll make sure to record it and post a link of it happening.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ok great. Please keep us updated!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon