JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by SunLilly6: 11/9/2019 2:51:07 AM

Please help

I have been playing destiny since the first game came out. Love it, however I still wish you could focus for however long it takes- a month, a year, whatever- on fixing servers, and making it easy to play the game. Now on to the main reason for this post, I just got my pc and wanted to transfer my characters from my ps4 onto here. So i downloaded destiny for free on steam, bought shadowkeep, and proceeded to download it. once everything was downloaded I booted it up, NIGHTINGALE. Tried it again WEASEL, BUFFALO, and every other error code under the sun. I have reinstalled 3 times, checked with firewall, protected folder access, Ethernet and wifi, and nothing works. My pc can run the game, and it is up to date, its just something wrong with the network, or something else of that nature that idk about. IN closing, If anyone out there can assist or point me in the right direction it would be very appreciated.
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon