JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by TheX1999: 10/10/2019 3:58:20 PM

Increase the stack size of the following items:

- Upgrade Module - Phantasmal Core - Phantasmal Fragment - Vex Mind Components - Gambit Synths Current limits are very low, they definitely need an update please Plus you can't even deposit them or have more then one stack, they just go to the post master if you are full EDIT: I forgot that Vex Mind Components will (probably) disappear after the season ends. But at least give us the possibility to deposit them and have more than one stack

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Increase the amount of bounties we can hold!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Makeshyft: 10/11/2019 3:18:29 PM
    I too am rocking full stacks of Phantasmal Fragments, Phantasmal Cores, and Vex Mind Components in my inventory AND my postmaster. Adding a recycle option for Fragments/Cores on Eris or the Alter that gives planetary materials would be nice. Or add a Spider-like material rotation on Ikora for Mind Components.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Let us fill all of our bounty slots, no matter how many quest we have. I have like 6 empty bounty slots I can’t use.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • I don't see why? From what I'm reading right here is that the majority of the replies are people that are constantly having full stacks and the only real complaint is stuff going to the postmaster and not being able to take it out because you have a full stack. So if you remove those things being able to be send to the postmaster when you have a full stack should be the solution to the problem. Removing caps on stacks adds unnecessary amount of data storage and data transfer for stuff that's clearly pointless. Like, why do you need more than 25 Modules? You clearly can't even go through 25 so why would you need even more!? Same goes for Vex Components, you earn more than you can spend so why should the cap increase? It makes no sense. In a game like this there's no reason to earn more than you can spend, it's pointless. You just want to hoard stuff for no reason. So again, remove stuff from going to the postmaster if you have a full stack and all your problems should be solved.

Posting in language:

• Take gambit synths out of the mats section and I’d be happy. Mat limits are really stupid, in my opinion. It’s a really lazy way to manage a mat economy. If we have 10,000 of something and nothing to spend it on... that means the dev goofed... it doesn’t mean we’re “hoarding.” Vex Mind Components are a really great example of a dev not understanding how a mat economy should work. This system is shockingly bad. You can only have 100 in a stack, and only 1 stack in your inventory. The rest stay put in your postmaster, and can’t be moved to your vault in-game. The components are collected in Vex Offensive. Vex Offensive has an insanely shallow loot pool, including the measly 4 reskinned Osiris weapons, which drop like candy. You use the vex components to buy bounties that reward you with one of the 4 reskinned weapons. To complete the bounty you have to be in Vex Offensive where you’re adding even more components to your postmaster, and getting multiple drops of the weapon that you’re earning through the bounty. This mat is pointless and needlessly frustrating to manage. I can’t stress how bad this is. Bungie needs some serious help developing their mat economy.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • THEX1999 You make some valid points and i agree that eververse must be removed from this game but, Whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • They should all have 9999 stack size

Posting in language:

• Edited by Pocket: 10/11/2019 6:17:35 AM
            25 modules is the worst offender here. 3 cores is pretty absurd too.

Posting in language:

• #bringbacktrials

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • We should be able to trade mind components and phantasmal fragments for materials/legendary shards/glimmer. They are building up in my post master and I need the aforementioned items.

Posting in language:

• You just don't get it. Bungie doesn't want us to have a huge stockpile.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • This is so ridiculous... For 5 years now this has been a repeated request (literally thousands of times) because the game gets new DLC with a lot of items. It's gotten really stupid of this company not adding enough space or at least let us stack All the material, consumables, etc... in our vault or create more space to stack. Right now I have 100 Vex mind components and you can't hold anymore so it stacks up in the postmaster unless you delete them. How hard is it to get such a simple thing right after 5 years? Really Bungie 🤦‍♂️

Posting in language:

• We should also be able to turn in the extra items to get other items we need, in the very least, let us get glimmer for the items we don't want or need.

Posting in language:

• -ghost fragments -all black armory items just quit putting caps on stuff to extend grind time. if i want to grind out a million of consumable so i never have to again and can use them at my lesuire that's my choice not yours.

Posting in language:

12 Replies
                • I'd like to be able to hold at least 17000 of those rare Black Armory things that you get for doing the daily bounties. I have no use for them!

Posting in language:

• This issue is not stack size. The issue is they add too many damn things that just aren't needed.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • Would be happy to have a delete option for synths

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                    • I agree, but you also for got the black armory reports, dead ghosts from the tangle shore, and the dark crystals, and the queens foil from the Dreaming City.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                      • Or just remove caps all together. It's pretty dumb and forces a fake grind and need for resources.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                        • Bump. Only 25 upgrade modules is pretty irritating.

Posting in language:

• If they’re just going to go to the postmaster and stack there, why can’t the stack in my inventory just be larger?

Posting in language:

• Or bungle could increase our inventory size. Why were we given ANOTHER expansion with new items for our inventory but have the same 50 slots in it???

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                          • Yeah...

Posting in language:

• Edited by Walshy1080p: 10/11/2019 9:52:53 AM
                            A lot of people are complaining about have : A:A small cap size B: The “just put them in your vault” argument Why not reach a middle ground ,How about increase the stack size for when they’re in your vault but keep the original cap for you inventory (if not have a little increase ) I’m getting sick of dismantling modulus reports in my postmaster because I’ve no reason to use them that’s worthwhile,Along with vex components / tokens this season ,but the vex tokens are a problem in itself (As in too many distributed and too little to spend them on)

Posting in language:

• Really? Phantasmal Fragments? Lol. Too cute.

Posting in language:

• Everything

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon