JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/7/2019 2:31:03 AM

Is the Exotic Item reward given by NPC Sloane in the Red War Campaign lost?

My darlings, [u]I made the whole Campaign: Red War[/u], I was very interested in the Exotic Item: [u]Sunbracers[/u], because I saw an information in a Wiki, that this item I would receive it after completing the Story Mission Riptide on Titan, there says exactly that: [b]"When playing as Warlock, after completing the Story Mission Riptide on Titan (Location) you will be able to select it as one of the rewards. Rewarding NPC: Field Commander Sloane She give you the choice between the below three Exotics: Eye of Another World - Helmet Sunbracers - Gauntlets Wings of Sacred Dawn - Chest Armor"[/b], So I completed, at the end appeared on my screen in the upper right corner as usual the symbols that say we have completed missions, and there, I could read that I had the mission to choose from 3 exotic items with NP in question, but after that I looked for the mission, it wasn't on my menu, I looked for npc Sloane, and she had nothing for me, now I wonder, where is my item?
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there. I believe that since we had to redo how unlocking everything works, this quest is no longer available, but you can still get Sunbracers from random world drops and from Xur.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • so i noticed something similar and compared my experience with the legacy quests to some old lets plays on youtube. it seems like any encounter that includes an item redemption is completely cut. not just the item redemption, but also any dialogue. i'd guess you're also missing edz shell as well right?

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon