No that’s fine.
It’s always a two way chat. Am I open about myself or does something go wrong and then I’m told “Why didn’t you say...”.
I’ve never used it to justify bad behaviour because I’m not badly behaved, it’s just about communication and letting people know that I may need another explanation or a different way of explaining things, a bit of patience etc..
But yeah, I get where you’re coming from..
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.