JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Eye_of_Set: 10/6/2019 4:28:11 PM
8

Apply to join a clan but never hear anything more..

What’s the point ?. I know people go on holiday but someone should monitor applicants. I have pretty specific clan requirements (UK, okay with social anxiety/ Autism/ADHD, mature group) ....oh, and I’m not very good but it’s pretty disheartening to read about clans that might be a good fit and then hear nothing. Edit - Thanks to those who reached out and to the person who edited their post...which called me a clan hopper. I agree. We all are, for a variety of reasons eg clans dissolving, not playing, not gelling with the clan. It happens. Edit 2 - Thank you, but I have now found a clan. Greatly appreciate the very kind offers I had. May your clans thrive and prosper.
English
#Clans

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3907000]The Misfits™[/url] A new clan looking for members. No restrictions. Feel free to make yourself at home. [PC] If you don't fit anywhere else, you fit here.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • there are clans out there for those with social anxiety, here is one example. https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/253629947?sort=0&page=0

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Space: 10/6/2019 4:06:35 PM
    That sucks, DM me on Discord Space#4240 if you'd like. (That way you don't get missed, I can always monitor Discord). We've got a small clan (good for someone with anxiety), though I do intend to build on it. The clan is as new as the guys in it. There's a Discord (Which you don't have to talk in, if you don't want). I don't care about your level of skill, everyone deserves a chance to be in a community. Up to you.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • Check out our #Destiny2 clan! https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3889816

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • If you’re on Xbox, google PHG, it’s a 10 branch clan (1000members) everyone’s real cool.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • EyeofSet, As a Clan Founder I can say there are times that days will go by that I don't monitor the Clan page for possible applications. Bungie does not send Admins any sort of heads up or message other than a little number on a screen that as I said, one does not monitor every day. With that said, I apologize for all Clan Admins and say we really DO want active, engaged members! I would recommend if you see a Clan you really like, message the Founder or one of the Admins directly as well as putting in a Clan request. Good luck in your search and while we do have a few folks from the UK we are a predominately North American clan or we'd be happy to have you. Regards, Nola

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      2 Replies
      • As someone who runs a clan, it's very easy to be wary of people who openly advertise their "disabilities" as a part of the experience of dealin' with 'em. To be honest, it seems more like you're attemptin' to preemptively excuse shitty behavior than having a desire to move past it or work on it (not you, per se, but people in general). I've encountered 'n' had to deal with [i]countless[/i] people who acted -blam!-in' awful, 'n' would always default to, "I have ADHD," instead of takin' that criticism into account 'n' workin' on their behavior. Just my two cents. (As for why people don't respond to applications? Hell, so many "recruiters" on this board just copy-paste their spam posts without even lookin' at the applicant that they don't even realize they're adevertisin' to a person on a different console from their clan. A lot of people here seem more interested in the numbers game, for reasons that boggle the mind.)

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        1 Reply
        • Edited by Burnt-Lead: 10/6/2019 11:15:46 AM
          ......

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          1 Reply
          You are not allowed to view this content.
          ;
          preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon