JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
9/14/2019 2:00:36 AM

Question about cross save

So I’m trying to get back into Destiny 2. I play on Xbox if that matters. I used to play it on my brothers account since he lived with me for a while and it had my old character from destiny 1. I’m wondering if I can switch all of the data to my new account on Xbox since I don’t have “access” to the original account since he doesn’t live with me anymore. Thank you.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Unfortunately, to get access to those characters you would need to have access to the Xbox account that owns those characters. You cannot take characters from one Xbox and move them to another Xbox. Cross Save is only used to allow you access to your primary characters on one platform on a completely different one. Example: Xbox to PC or PS4. If you switch to a different platform, you could in theory link your brother's Xbox account to your Steam account and use those characters on Steam in October. This would require you to be able to log into the Xbox account, though.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • No

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon