JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Firelancer121: 9/14/2019 2:41:06 AM

Ascendent challange,

So i did the aacendent challange we beat the boss, opened the chest then were sent back into tje cave where the portal was gave me the triumph but the bountys not complete at all? Wth also never got my engram from the challange and i did several nightfalls
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The reason your bounty did not complete is because you have last weeks' bounty (you can tell from the amount of time remaining, and the Toland qoute). Each weeks' Ascendant Challenge bounty can only be completed by doing the challenge from that week. If you carry it over into the next week, you have to delete it, and pick up the current one from Petra in order to complete the challenge for the week.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

6 Replies
    • Thats rediculous i need to install an app to get support thats worst then microsoft support xD one moment im making the account

Posting in language:

• Can you provide a pic of your in-game AC bounty?

Posting in language:

9 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon