JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
8/16/2019 12:15:01 AM

cross save and dlc transfers

Idk if this has been asked/answered but I have a question that I cant find an answer to when I google it so I'm coming here to ask. I stopped playing on my Xbox character when I got destiny 2 on pc, I own all the DLC except the annual pass on pc but own no DLC on Xbox, however, my Xbox character has more gear because I played on him more(I stopped playing on pc after a week cause I didn't feel like grinding again) . When cross-save comes out and I wanna use my Xbox characters on my pc as my main guys will I have to re-buy the DLC or will it act as a transferable PC DLC license and essentially migrate the DLC over to the new guys on my cross-save account. I do not intend on playing on Xbox again so I don't think id have to re-buy the DLC but I'm not sure.
English
#Help #pcsupport

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• If you wish to play Forsaken, Forsaken annual pass, and/or Shadowkeep content on multiple platforms, you will need to buy them in each platform you wish to play that content on. Base game, curse of Osiris, and Warmind will be free.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon