JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/15/2019 9:24:20 PM

Unable To Apply Bad Juju Catalyst

Despite not doing the cheese to get the Bad Juju catalyst (See imgur post for confirmation that I have my tributes done for it), I am unable to apply the Catalyst to Bad Juju, with the error "Complete objectives to unlock". (Per second image on that imgur post attached). Please advise. Thank you.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Unlike previous catalysts you can find in Strikes/Crucible, you'll need to complete the listed objectives before you can insert the catalyst for orb generation and kill tracking. The Outbreak Perfected catalyst also works the same way.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    • You can only apply outbreak/ bad juju catalysts when you finish the objective on them, once you get enough kills with the weapon, you can then apply it to the weapon

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon