JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
8/15/2019 6:22:07 PM

If Nothing Else, The Armor 2.0 stream showed me that...

I want to be Lisa Brown and show up to work in my jammies just coz i feel like it. [b]Was no one else jealous of that magnificence?[/b]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• How dare you attack that woman who is so oppressed by all those nasty men , may the blue and purple hair brigade ascend upon you and insult you into shame........ [spoiler]Sarcasm it's a shame I have to say that , I think she looks lazy but just my opinion not everyone's....[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

4 Replies
    • I found it to be extremely and brutally unprofessional. Her whole body was lackig professionalism. She was slouched in pjs etc.. do we need a 3 piece suit.. no, but, would it be so much to ask to wear a pair of jeans and a clean bungie tshirt? how about sitting up and not slouching.. you know like you find this worth your time and energy?

Posting in language:

52 Replies
      • The stream showed me that the content of strikes needs to be more challenging AND vary (NF feels basically the same just more challenging with shields, not much in variation). I can wear my PJs and stroll through a strike basically having my arc buddy take care of everything, don't even need the other two fireteam members.

Posting in language:

• Can't believe people are upset about this. It's their workplace = their rules

Posting in language:

• For the sake of both sides of the argument this type of trash posting needs to leave the forums.

Posting in language:

• that one stream confirmed every bad thing ever speculated at about Bungie...

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • Leah Slave Bikini...

Posting in language:

• Edited by ElectroHail: 8/16/2019 3:56:03 PM
          The only people that are mad at how she was dressed are boomers over 40 who think retail workers owe them their life or the ones that think saying “You’ve lost a customer” has any impact whatsoever.

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          • Edited by lawd Shaqq: 8/17/2019 4:57:35 AM
            Haha

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Why on earth is this an issue for some?? She could have agreed to be part of the stream whilst in on a day off doing some catch up work and was casual because of it? Bungie could be super relaxed about dress code to minimise the stress of an already very stressful job? In this age of corporate suits spewing bullshit PR speak it is refreshing to see a company with a warts 'n all approach. Any people complaining about this, the professionally offended internet crowd, should go get a life in my opinion.

Posting in language:

• I know for a fact some tech companies allow workers to dress super casual so they can be more relaxed at a stress heavy job, and game development is way up there. As for doing it live while promoting a product to millions of potential customers; I honestly think that was part of the schtick. She was likely catering to the laid back, super casual dad/mom audience - Arc Buddy and all.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • So many people butthurt over this. I could not give a flying shiit what someone wears as long as the game is good. Bungie: Shows cool new armor builds that they spent months building. Fans: Oh my god, she's wearing comfy clothes *cries in little biitch* Bunch of -blam!-.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • People really mad over socks lmao.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • All the people bashing her are just piles of human garbage. What she is wearing has no impact on what was said during the stream. If I could be that casual at work and go in front of people like that I would in a second, we all would. It just shows that kids try and find anything to be mad at these days and it’s pretty pathetic. To insult her on her looks, voice or laugh is so immature and they should be ashamed. People are just so damn negative, chill the hell out.

Posting in language:

• Judging from all the douche triggered responses, i'd say she did something right.

Posting in language:

• Couldn't care less about how she was dressed. I'm sure she can do her job just fine in her pj's. Besides, with that laugh, how is anyone focusing on her attire?

Posting in language:

• I would love to work in that environment.

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                    • Nope. I bought my first suit in years last week.

Posting in language:

• No, it just shows how unprofessional these people really are.

Posting in language:

61 Replies
                      • It worries me that she did not know the term Kinetic and energy

Posting in language:

14 Replies
                        • This is the dumbest thing to be up in arms about.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ssSolidus Prime: 8/16/2019 7:03:43 PM
                          After watching the armor 2.0 live stream, I decided to watch the warframe prime time stream as well, for comparison. The armor 2.0 just seemed like they were forcing everything. Sure, let’s give the lady in pajamas and dirty socks a pass and say she was playing it up for the laid back warlock build, fine. But their energy levels just seems flat. Watching them play was also painful, it’s obvious they don’t play much. Now when you go to the warframe stream, they are far more interactive with their players. Hell they even invited some to play with them on stream and did give aways. Bungie really needs to step their game up Edit: it is also obvious that he warframe team actually plays their own game

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                          • yeaaaaa.... no.. In a professional work environment, this shouldn't be allowed. It's one thing to be in your pj's but to also kick off your shoes and stick your dirty ass feet on the table the whole time. Which it could be a table people put their drinks on. It's just gross and if I had employee's. Someone like her would get a warning and if she pulled the shit again I'd let her go over it. Mcdonalds workers, walmart workers ect don't even go to work in their pj's, or at least, I never seen it. Nor have I seen them with their shoes off, putting them on the counter. It's a slob mentality / no manners / raised in a liberal shit hole. Surprised she didn't have dyed purple hair.

Posting in language:

11 Replies
                            • This thread is full of players who are sad they don’t get to work at Bungie so they can be “professional”.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Lunchbox_1313: 8/16/2019 2:49:08 PM
                              This thread is truly sad, with all these people getting hung up on what she is wearing. Shows how petty some people are.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                              • Honestly I found it pretty unprofessional, it's one thing to do this everyday but to show up for a stream in your pjs when you know the entire community will be watching and then kick off your shoes and put your feet on the table was weird and cringe worthy to me

Posting in language:

10 Replies
                                You are not allowed to view this content.
                                ;
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon