Edited by Lost Sols: 2/16/2019 8:20:54 AM

Is Crucible fun?

Yes

No

Is Crucible fun?
English
#destiny2 #DTC

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • No. I can't make my mind to describe the reason(s), cause i did play PvP for thorn, Iron banner or even Trials but nowadays i just don't. Didn't play crucible for the chapperone as i wouldn't either for last word if i could (i choose not to pay for the 2nd season pass), iron banner i didn't play much during season 1 then play much more during the next season and didn't play even once during this season, there ain't trials on D2 so that is a no as well. I could tell it's because of the shoty fest or this or that gun, but what i think refrains me from "enjoying" crucible is this thing that happens to me every time i play. Either im in a team, midway the score board, that stomps over the opposite team OR im on the team that is being annihilated, is just like this game after game. Overall i don't find amusing on either of the above. When i think on what kept me playing crucible was this tension you feel when any team can end up wining, when there's just 1 or 2 guys having a 7.something KD or above and the others are stuck at 1.something or below, doesn't feel like a fun match.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon