JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny 2.
Edited by Cozmo: 7/26/2018 11:20:57 PM

Crucible Labs Feedback

If you have feedback on our latest experiment mode in Crucible Labs, please leave it here. The mode we are testing is Lockdown, and it will be available until the next weekly reset. Senior Designer Andrew Welden explained how it works in this weeks TWAB. [quote] Lockdown is a new 4v4 round-based Competitive mode that, like Control, is about capturing and holding zones. Unlike Control, your only score comes from playing the objective. Those of you from the Taken King/Rise of Iron era know this mode’s predecessor, the Control variant “Zone Control.” Here’s how it plays out: Both teams start Lockdown with a “Progress” percentage of 0% displayed under the scoreboard. Once a team holds two zones, progress will begin ticking up for that team at a rate of 1% per second. There is no round timer—the first team to reach 100% will win the round, and the first to win three rounds will win the match. That’s not all, though—if a team can successfully capture all three zones, they will instantly win the round, regardless of each team’s progress state. A well-coordinated push from your opponents will always be dangerous, which means you need to stay focused on your objective. However, winning a round that way is not necessarily as simple as it might seem. To earn capture progress or win on the triple cap, you must hold uncontested zones. If a team holds two zones, you can fully halt their progress by contesting one or more zones (you’ll see “PROGRESS HALTED” display under the scoreboard to let you know this is happening). They won’t start earning score again until they clear you and your progress off the point(s). The same applies when going for the triple cap lockdown—the instant win only applies if all three zones are completely clear. We’ve seen some really exciting matches play out from this ruleset internally, and we hope you have similar experiences out in the wild![/quote] [quote][b]• What did you think about this mode? • Was anything confusing? • Did anything seem missing? • Was there a map it played better/worse on? • Were there spawning issues? • Were the rounds too short/too long? • Was there a weapon or other sandbox combination that affected the game in a negative way? [/b] [/quote]
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by x SoL DrifteR x: 8/18/2018 9:21:47 PM
    77-17; 5 ‘bungie minutes’ remaining... Why is it ok to put me on the wrong side of that matchup, 3/4 of the way through but if I leave a game bc it’s too glitchy (bc of YOUR lame servers; not my bc my fast-as-hell gateway) not okay??

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Agent Strelnikov: 8/18/2018 3:38:22 PM
    [url=https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/snowassassin4/video/58695889]There’s stuff like this still being a thing.[/url] You guys really ought to focus on the overall matchmaking experience rather than trying to move on to other projects. Just saying. :T

Posting in language:

3 Replies
    • Penalties??? Can we 'Penalize' Bungie for selling us a Dumbed Down version of D1???

Posting in language:

• Fix matchmaking..... 1) connection based 2) skill

Posting in language:

• It’s useless if your matchmaking it’s a complete shit and solo players are always against team of 6 players . 90% of the time I joined in already started match (in the losing team obviously) The spawns are ridiculous, I got spawnkilled 4/5 times each match or the enemies spawn around me with their overshield and teamshot me

Posting in language:

• I've got feedback for you .... you shouldn't suspend guardians from competitive for accidental disconnects i just had my router go out on me back to back after it found me a match a accidental disconnect cannot be helped and should not be punished thats bs and I call it how I see it.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Edited by x SoL DrifteR x: 8/13/2018 2:21:56 PM
        Here’s some feedback... Bungie has decided to penalize players that quit competitive crucible before the game is up. Most games do. Here’s the issue- most games also give credit for level, xp, etc. Bungie got rid of light levels in the crucible and put the rule in place in one stroke. I could get over that eventually if it weren’t for the hypocrisy. I mean, why is it ok to put me in the middle of a match (with usually 3 minutes left and on a losing team)? The penalty suggests that the player who left has had ruined EVERYTHING. Nope. Hypocrite just grabs me and throws me in. Three minutes left and down by 50 points (as in it’s a crappy game and you won’t win). It’s TEN A.M. and they’ve already done that TWICE. Twice. And if I quit I get a penalty. Nobody likes a hypocrite Add on...I realize I’m addressing something other than your question. I have brought this up a couple times before. You are, however, asking about Crucible Labs. You (Bungie) is trying some new things... maybe bungie should concentrate on current material that needs attention. It’d all be all-good if Light Level was relevant as it was in D1

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • New game mode is terrible. Bring back skirmish and 3vs3 elimination.

Posting in language:

• Really loving this game mode. I think this should replace Survival and Countdown. It reminds me of Skirmish with rounds and without points. Bravo, Bungie!

Posting in language:

• Good mode, fast, focused on elimations, hero moments can happen. Overtime was great! My only feed back is to save heavy for only one or two rounds. That or lengthen the rounds so heavy is not the only focus people have every round. I find the other competitive mode in competitive and trials with the lives has this same problem with heavy ammo. It becomes the focal point a bit too much so alternating it would be better.

Posting in language:

• Showdown is decent. Would still like to see skirmish make a comeback.

Posting in language:

W4RRunnerupper
          W4RRunnerupper

49d5a436 - 8/17/2018 9:10:19 PM

Me and my friends really enjoyed showdown. The overall length of the game is nice but I think the rounds could be slightly longer. The tiebreaker is amazing imo😄 on a side note please add countdown to quick play even if it lowers the amount of round wins needed.

Posting in language:

• Sorry to post off topic, but how about you relay to the powers that be that quickplay is terrible right now. You all know that some form of sbmm and cbmm is necessary, so how about you tell them to stop "monitoring" and start fixing. I am perfectly average, so my kills remain the same. However, every game I played this week there were people getting over 20 kills and people getting 1 or 2 kills. Look at my last few games if you must. This is a problem because those lower tier players are NOT going to stay in QP to get 2 kills per game and play 40 games to get their CTA.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • New game mode is pretty fun. Enjoyed it. Make it the new trials

Posting in language:

• [b]My opinion about the new gamemode mode[/b] 1. the mode itself is fantastic reminds me of the mode of destiny 1 elimination (or something like that). 2. overtime is very well made. And overall it is very good. Thank you, bungie for this mode.

Posting in language:

• The only feedback you need... The crucible is a cancer that is killing an otherwise decent game.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Edited by DeVViL84: 8/11/2018 9:49:07 AM
              First of all fix how players are selected ( matchmaking,rank,kd) in crucible and competitive and then request feedback for labs . Don't rush things because you make them worse. Labs was available months ago first time but since then you didn't improved nothing . Only small changes .you can make this game mode like all players to use only a type of weapon I mean all players use same weapons. With no heavy. Only super. Players these days don't on playing objective they focus on kills. I play countdown when the players didn't activate the bomb they focus on kill only.

Posting in language:

• I found this weeks lab to be quite fun and nostalgic to skirmish. I definitely think this mode could work as a weekly rotating playlist.

Posting in language:

• Can there be a lab or something that has no heavy and no super and 4 verse 4 that would base the game play more off legendary weapons and skill level? And also I would like to see the artifacts come back because I really enjoyed the artifact of losing your super but gaining an extra grenade punch stuff like that I enjoyed that one or the other artifact that enables all Primary Weapons full radar

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • Lockdown was pretty awesome in my opinion. Much cooler than normal control. I liked the intensitivity and it makes people really think how to paly and not just run around every base. i really hope it will become persistant mode in pvp.

Posting in language:

• Year one D1 player, decided to power through Warming competitive to get rank rewards. Dced twice and third round teammate missing off the bat. Suspended and lost a ton of points. If a teammate is disconnected, the rest of the team should not loose points on a loss. Be nice if I don't loose points because your servers are acting up or something. Pretty pissed. Doing quicklplay no problem, but i want competitive for both points. What you going to do about this Bungie?

Posting in language:

• Anyway I can get my solstice plate prestige achievement retroactive from completion with my clan we did last night.... I forgot to wear the cheat piece ....

Posting in language:

• Fix what is already there before adding new stuff. You do not build a house on damaged foundations!!

Posting in language:

3 Replies
                • YOUR PVP IS AWFUL AT IT's CORE!!!!! maybe fix that before adding more? Wiping my ass is considerably less satisfying when there is already shit on the toilet paper. Quit handing us your shit bungie

Posting in language:

• Pvp needs to be separated from pve

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • A few days late but really wanted to share my thoughts: The knockout feature was neat, and rounds was a fun change of pace. 4v4 is too small a stage to really appreciate it, though. I strongly prefer 6v to 4v, and it is most striking in objective based game types like this. The heavy ammo didn’t feel right. I found myself constantly thinking it would be more fun if the engagements involved more gunplay and less OHKs. dunno if it should be disabled altogether, but I kept thinking to myself this is too fast paced a game type to have heavy ammo sitting everywhere with such a long timer attached. (I realize this is probably moot given the upcoming PVP ammo changes, but still figured it might be useful) Map size was less relevant than team size. I’d prefer more players on the field, regardless of map size. There was a stat (damage, maybe?) that looked really neat. If it’s what I think it is - a reflection of overall damage imparted - I’d like to see more PVP through that kind of lense instead of the usual KA/D Overall I enjoyed my time playing this, but I’m not sure if I would choose it over Zone control if given the option. Keep up the great work fellas!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
                  ;
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon