[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46596]This week at Bungie, we've got details on the next update to Destiny 2.[/url]
• Iron Banner reward structure
• Legendary Armor Masterworks
• Raid Reward Renewal - Raid perks, reward restructure, Exotic Raid Ghost
• Patch Note Preview
• Consumable Shaders - Discussion and plans
• Upcoming maintenance times for Update 1.1.2
Take a read, and give us your feedback!
Have some clarification and answers to questions asked overnight:[/b]
[quote]1. When applying the Masterwork upgrade to a Legendary, the stat package is rolled randomly.
2. All Raid Masterworks must be earned from raid drops and can’t be obtained from Engrams or vendors in the Tower.
3. Equipping a Raid Armor Mod will fully replace any mod that is currently equipped to the armor piece. While Raid Mods can be equipped at any time using a Raid Token, alternate mod consumables are lost in this process.[/quote]
Im sorry you have to spend 800 staff members on making mass shader deletion work for the next 10 months for these ungrateful heathens who only pitched in $100 each. Sorry 500,000,000 initial investment wasnt enough for dedicated servers or in game content. Sorry the lore was too good to do anything with so you had to go to comic book hell to scrounge for ideas. Sorry youre too late to save your game.