JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

9/11/2017 4:28:33 AM

DESTINY 2 DIFFICULTY IS TOO EASY!

I can literally run through the mobs without firing a single bullet. Please add difficulty levels like D1 had. D2 challenge settings are for kids and brain dead people. FIX. Thanks...

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by deadlyfingers: 9/26/2017 11:29:03 AM
    You die more by the hands of the architects rather than the end level boss - too easy. Finished the boss first time on my own - no probs. Only the swarm of dogs once you open the doors did surprise me and kill me at the start! Also the game seemed way shorter than D1 and much easier to level up to 20. But then everything you unlock from the characters needed L20 - even just to get the L15 legendaries... So there was no in between memorable milestones like reaching Level 10, 15, 18 stage for example... Its just get to L20 as quick as you can - as all the stuff needs that. The good (and bad thing) was getting to L20 doesn't take long - All in all a good game and a good blast - but way too easy. The only time you die is by missing the floor on landing, or unexpected events like getting dropped on, or bumping into some OP knight with a sword who sneaks up on you. All of which are rather annoying - I would rather the bosses were harder instead. D1 bosses / levels were much harder!!!

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon