JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

#feedback

1/25/2016 2:00:05 PM

Who would leave if heavy ammo is sold for silver?

Will leave

Will stay

I've read a few posts/threads now about how terrible such a micro transaction would be, and thought a poll would show how the community feels about it as a whole.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• To this day, I haven't said I would leave or stop playing in any sort of dramatic fashion. However, Destiny is only getting worse and I only need one other reason to take this game back to Gamestop, delete this app, and never play a Bungie product again. If they changed it to where you can ONLY buy heavy with silver, I'll do it same day.

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• I'll stay as the rest of the gameplay wouldn't change, faction gear would become valueless and I'd lose all respect for bungie for doing that

Posting in language:

• I've already left. From logging in over 30 hours weekly to only using 3 hours to get 3 characters through hard raid and logging off til reset. This game is dead. I logged in yesterday and the screen said try again. I lol'd and went back to hulu and didnt try to log back in til today. Logged in, got bored in orbit and logged out. Destiny is dead. Noobs have even less to look forward to.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon