JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by kurokazerikiri97: 10/14/2015 1:30:38 AM

Update not downloading without PS3 error 80710723

my update downloads only so far like 80 or 90% before this error shows up what can I do to get the update to download Bungie?
English
#Help #Networking

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• likewise this is still happening to me plssss helpp

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hi there, You may want to try clearing your console cache and then retrying the download. Here is a link on how to clear the console cache: https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/12539 If that does not work, you may want to contact PlayStation support as this is a console error.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Edited by kurokazerikiri97: 4/14/2017 7:14:26 PM
      The update the first few go-rounds did not download but then it eventually did but when I got online all my TTK content was locked(thought I could fix it with reactivation via PSN store) and I could not reactivate it to fix it from my PSN store(same error code). Then I deleted my digital copy of destiny then painstakingly reinstalled it and still I get this error message when trying to update. Now I can't even download to get to the instal it gets to 1% or 2% then ps3 console error 80710723 rears its ugly head. This is ridiculous Bungie please make your update less glitchy...I am effectively locked out of playing this awesome game because of this. *edit: this issue was never resolved and it was on PS3 so I upgraded to a PS4 which was less glitchy.

Posting in language:

• Same here

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon