Guardians need a way to see where they are in a world and figure out where to go next while on patrol, currently the only 3 options are as follows...
1. we can print/draw maps an leave them next to our seats
2. we can go back to orbit to see the whole area
3. we can memorize everything
1. can draw on maps and include notes
2. can see where other missions take place in relation to each other
3. instantly accessible
1. doesn't show current location, physical copies might get lost/damaged
2. takes forever, not specific, doesn't show roads, no waypoints (like in ODST or Skyrim)
3. nearly impossible (especially Mars)
include another tab in the ghost menu, have a map of the local area (as according to current mission/patrol), allow for minor customization (like notes, pins, waypoints, beacons, friends/allies, who is on who's side), and also include various features like Terra incognito (yes, i know that Venus/Mars/Moon wouldn't be 'Terra') meaning that guardians would have to see a location up close to unlock the map of it, possibly a consumable to show where cheats are on the map, suggestions are welcome.