JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/20/2014 4:31:21 AM
Helveck

New Destiny Trailer - "Ain't no Mountain High Enough"

I know this is something many of you have been looking for... Want to express your feelings of dedication, loyalty and companionship to your fellow Guardians? Look no further. Send them this trailer, and they'll understand exactlyhow you feel.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Devs better add space dogfight Warframe devs adding it update 15. And as some people agreed a tiny dead space trbute would be icing on the cake. Spacewalk or something to one of those old earth ships hanging in the orbit. Otherwise Destiny will just be a snack and not whats for dinner
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can you make it so I cant watch it on my mobile? I wanna watch it
    Add more answer options

• Nice work fellow editor! Here was my attempt... _Ohuigin
    Add more answer options

• This was awesome. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's awesome duet fits Destiny well.
    Add more answer options

• All I have to say is WOW that was SICK . I will be sending that to all my Xbox friends . Great work .
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • 80% of a trailer for me is good music. I love all trailers with fitting music and cool game play/stuff to look at, example: The Batman Arkham City "This ain't no place for a hero" trailer. That said I thought this was one of the best trailers I've seen in a long time.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Hey, Helveck, are you aware that dragons have been confirmed? ;)
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I really wish this was a trailer
          Add more answer options

3 Replies
            Spawn
            Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

10/10 would buy.
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • The Game isnt even out yet its already a classic
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • I swear I had pants on before watching that video...
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • Filthy little desticle. [spoiler]smh[/spoiler]
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Well done, please do a He-Man version with a hunter using the golden gun for that key scene. Everytime I see one activated it reminds me of it.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Yes, Yes, and more yes. Keep em coming. I hope you like this short clip. I had to do it, because the intro to the old show "Visionaries" fits just waaaay to perfectly with this game! Check it out also.
                      Add more answer options

6 Replies
                      • Edited by OutHouse: 8/21/2014 12:42:51 PM
                        I was really looking for #Dragons in the background. But great job man.
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Let me guess Denzel stars in another family sports drama where a segregated female soccer dominate town comes together to win the state title against Rodney Dangerfield's cross dressing step son? Count me in Hollywood Cinema
                          Add more answer options

6 Replies
                          • That was perfect...
                            Add more answer options

• *sigh too emotional - tear lingers*. That was simply lovely. Well done * respectful nod * . See u starside
                            Add more answer options

• Now, THAT was AMAZING! WELL DONE, SIR (or madam)! Well done indeed.
                            Add more answer options

• Who uses an amazing song as a background for a sup-par game?
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • So when does this come out as TV series? =) This trailer better than that shoddy Defiance and that stuff about angel wars
                              Add more answer options

• this is amazing. Props to the creator. the best destiny trailer that has been released!
                              Add more answer options

• Good stuff. Now we just need new footage of the game added with that and a shorter run time, and bam, you got yourself a commercial.
                              Add more answer options

• +5 for coolness
                              Add more answer options

• Pretty -blam!-ing sick. You need an award and this needs to be published.
                              Add more answer options

• that was epic
                              Add more answer options

preload icon
                            preload icon
                            preload icon
                            You are not allowed to view this content.