JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by oOoOo: 8/21/2014 2:44:05 PM
oOoOo

The Destiny Tower in Halo

After the beta was taken down, I was suffering from extreme Destiny withdrawal, so I decided to make the Destiny Tower in Halo 4 forge. I could only make the main area of the tower because of object and budget limits, but I think it still came out better than I thought it would've. Here's the link for more pictures and info: [url=http://halocustoms.com/maps/destiny-tower.1282/]Map Post[/url] Now I can sit and pretend I'm still in the world of Destiny... EDIT: For those of you wondering, it took me about 5 hours to make. Yes, it's on my file share if you want to download it. My gamertag is Pandaz 4 Life.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Impressive.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cool!
    Add more answer options

• Could've been better.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Nice work! Very impressive.
      Add more answer options

• Edited by USplendid: 8/21/2014 4:10:05 PM
      Well done.
      Add more answer options

• Nice!
      Add more answer options

• Good stuff. Really good stuff.
      Add more answer options

• I thought I had a bad case of withdrawal... I'm laying on my couch, destiny beta on in the background listening to the music, and wasting my life on the forums....
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Edited by raveun2me: 8/20/2014 10:53:47 PM
        Very nice work. You are very talented Unfortunately, With what H4 did to Forge, The pristine Destiny Tower now looks like a Rusty Toilet. Let me repeat. You did a great job on this. Good Work. Can you add this to your fileshare? Please? [u]Found it..Thanks[/u]
        Add more answer options

• Oh shibbly-dibblys. That's some for reals stuff there.
        Add more answer options

• Very cool. Thanks. I'm playing on it right now. Well, waiting for peeps to show up so I'm just running around checking it out. lol
        Add more answer options

• Hey man great job looks great
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • What's your gt? So I could look on your fileshare or something. Because I don't want to have to sign up on a website I probably won't even use
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Lol 343 is gonna be poed when they see that.
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • 50th comment I'm special
              Add more answer options

• Sigh. I suppose I'll download it and then sit in it for a while.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Great work!
                Add more answer options

• Edited by WAR SCAR29: 8/21/2014 5:59:14 AM
                Wow!! That is actually amazing how creative you were with that, how long did it take to make?
                Add more answer options

• this is -blam!-ing amazing! Awesome job man you're really talented!
                Add more answer options

Xboxdotcom
                Xboxdotcom

You don't choose to become legend - old

Halo
                Add more answer options

• Wow great job! How long did this take you?
                Add more answer options

• That's awesome :D
                Add more answer options

• Very nice.....
                Add more answer options

• Hell yes.
                Add more answer options

• nice
                Add more answer options

• wow! great job! #ineedthis #hashtagsarelegit
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.