JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by carpet brain: 8/18/2014 10:27:14 PM

Which Star Wars should I watch?

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

Revenge of the Sith

A New Hope

Empire Strikes Back

Return of the Jedi

None of the above

T4R Answer with most votes by 5pm EST will be watched, thank you for your cooperation and opinions. EDIT: Watching ESB now. I'll watch the runner up tomorrow (I guess).
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Empire Strikes Back or Clone Wars. I don't know how anyone could vote for the Phantom Menace. That movie is the worst.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
      BioSmiley
      BioSmiley

The Spectacular SpiderBipo! - 7/28/2016 7:02:52 AM

The one with Teh Pewpew action and spaceships and explosions and lightsabers. :3
      Add more answer options

• If you're looking for flashy twirly glow stick action nothin beats ROTS.
      Add more answer options

• Watch in orders 4,5,6,1,2,and 3 it's interesting that way.
      Add more answer options

• [quote]What Star Wars should I watch[/quote] Not the prequels.
      Add more answer options

• Everything.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I believe the correct response is, "Yes."
        Add more answer options

• A New Hope
        Add more answer options

• Edited by carpet brain: 8/18/2014 9:13:37 PM
        EDIT: Empire Strikes Back is the winner, gg, we can all go home now.
        Add more answer options

• Empire strikes back is my favorite, mainly because the storm troopers actually get to kill people.
        Add more answer options

• Phantom Menace - Shit tier Attack of the Clones - Shit tier Revenge of the Sith - Meh tier A New Hope - Good tier Empire Strikes Back - Epic tier Return of the Jedi - Great tier
        Add more answer options

• Cover me porkins!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Who the -blam!- voted a phantom menace?!
          Add more answer options

• A vote for anything other than Empire Strikes Back is surely a mistake.
          Add more answer options

• A New Hope master race
          Add more answer options

preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.