JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by XxInfamousPR0xX: 8/10/2014 10:34:27 AM

Which Enemy Species is the Most Bad Ass?

Cabal

Fallen

Hive

Vex

Which enemy species do you believe is the most bad ass in Destiny and why? Please share your opinions in the comments section!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Shanks. They're ruthless.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• WHO COULDN'T SAY NO TO TIME TRAVELING ROBOTS!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [spoiler]"Ask me again after I've had time with the game."[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Having only fought against two of the four I can't really say, but I want the cabal to be a challenge.
    Add more answer options

• Vex. The endgame enemies.
    Add more answer options

8 Replies
    • Only faced the hive and fallen, so I have no idea.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Can't really say till I've seen them in action... Not in videos.
        Add more answer options

• Cabal since the are at the end off the game where everything gets tougher, Plus they r giant space rhinos with big gun, Shields and there captain is called The gladiator who caries a giant Gatlin gun.
        Add more answer options

• Vex. Because they are the most mysterious im my eyes.
        Add more answer options

• Hive, because they look just as scary as aliens the movie and they go in your face in battle like there is no tomorrow. In fact I think they could even pass to look a bit like zombies because they just want to kill you.
        Add more answer options

• The hive on the moon missions were -blam!-ing crazy. Coming out and just surrounding you.
        Add more answer options

• Between the two we saw in the beta ill say the hive. But im super excited to come face to face with the cabal and vex!!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Cabal because they have shields
        Add more answer options

• I think the Fallen look the coolest...
        Add more answer options

• Having only played against two it's to early to call
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.