JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Matty: 8/9/2014 3:26:23 PM
Matty

Digital Guardian Edition Confirmed for Xbox One

Great news for people who had their pre-order cancelled... Lets home pre-loading/pre-order update comes in September!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• **BUMP** I hope this will be the same for us old school 360'rs. Digi download is the future people.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • When they cancelled some pre-orders, Best Buy said the credit they were giving back to some would be able to use it for that edition as well. See red outline. It won't be possible to pre-order it but at least it will be available launch day.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • i was abit worried about the "should" part, got this answer...
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • This is relevant to my interests. Thank you.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • great news!
            Add more answer options

• That is great news for those who want a digital version for xbox and bad news for all the PS users who were laughing saying Bungie hates Microsoft and DGE is a Sony exclusive. I for one am happy with my GE.
            Add more answer options

• Hey Matty good to see that you found a replacement for the lost limited.
            Add more answer options

• Ha I got limited edition for Xbone
            Add more answer options

• This is good stuff. Can I buy it for One if I still only posses an Xbox 360? Any one have any thoughts on this? (I will be moving up to current generation because of Destiny)
            Add more answer options

7 Replies
            • Bump
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • Yup, good news.
                Add more answer options

preload icon
              preload icon
              preload icon
              You are not allowed to view this content.