JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

7/25/2014 2:19:07 AM

Invisible Guardian in Exploration Mode

Hey guys, I was just playing Destiny, exploring Old Russia, when a see another player near by. The thing is, the guy was cloaked (like a Fallen) AND could heart me. Actually he killed me twice. There was no gamer tag, level or whatsoever. Tried to shoot him and nothing happened, like it should be. I hope someone could tell what's going on. Thanks!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Do you guys know where to report?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Vinhiem: 7/26/2014 4:33:32 AM
    I have had the same experience as Birdman. There are invisible enemies who tend to stay that way. Look for a shimmer. Allies may turn invisible during area transitions, but the only way for a guardian to hurt you is to cause his or your sparrow to explode within close proximity of you. Don't ask how I found that out ;)
    Add more answer options

• A couple times when my friend has joined me he has been invisible on my screen and I on his. Never lasted more then a couple seconds.
    Add more answer options

• there is on cloaked enemie on old russia the place where you fight the giant robot but not always re spawn.
    Add more answer options

• Huh? I've seen cloaked players (probably a load-in issue), but I don't think they were the ones that killed you. You probably got iced by the enemies in the area.
    Add more answer options

5 Replies
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon
    You are not allowed to view this content.