JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Seven: 7/22/2014 12:50:55 PM
Seven

So apparently some jackholes are trying to sell the collector codes on eBay

First off who would be stupid enough to buy them off eBay. Secondly if you have them why not just share them and let everyone share in the good fortune. People really are assholes sometime. Oh, speaking of.... Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9 Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K Hive: 473-MXR-3X9 Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3 Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA The Tower: 69P-VCH-337 The Hive: Ogre 69R-CKD-X7L Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A The Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V The Devastated Coast, Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7 Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Definition of bro good sir
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • People are still shocked by greed on Ebay? Tell me more.....
      Add more answer options

• Just because it's listed on Ebay doesn't mean people buy them. Even if the auction says "X amount sold"! Many times a seller will ask a family member or friend to buy from their auction just to make the item look nicer and more legit. Not to mention that buyers are better protected than sellers. If some nub did buy those codes and realizes afterwards that he/she got scammed, they can demand a refund and even report the seller for scamming and Paypal will refund you back in full. Sellers have ZERO power on Ebay! Sellers haven't been able to scam buyers for years.
      Add more answer options

5 Replies
      • Cheers buddy! Legend.
        Add more answer options

• Thanks for your kindness and decentcy
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • some guy here trying to sell the codes, looks like he is selling the cards until you read the description, where he says he will e-mail the codes
          Add more answer options

• I wouldn't buy them for the codes, I'd buy them for the cards themselves.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • They posted all of these on ign. That's where. Got them
            Add more answer options

• Hey, wow. Thanks OP! I redeemed them all, which I hope doesn't interfere with anything. My only question is what these things do?
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Where do you redeem these at?
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Thanks. yeah it's sad. i'm looking for a beta code last night, and people ask for as much as $10..
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • jackholes? Hyperion scum!
                  Add more answer options

• I hate to break the news, but there are hundreds of Destiny beta codes up for sale on Ebay too; I just looked. Yeesh, people would sell their own mothers on Ebay to make a buck.
                  Add more answer options

2 Replies
                  • Where are we suppose to redeem these things
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • Edited by Nihalias: 7/23/2014 9:23:51 PM
                      Thanks for the 17 codes!
                      Add more answer options

• Handsome Jack is back, crap
                      Add more answer options

• and you people want a trade/share system ? [b]BUWHAHAHAHAHAHHA[/b]
                      Add more answer options

• Wow, after seeing your post I had to investigate and low and behold they are selling these codes for anywhere from $2 to $10, I of course left comment on some asking if these are the same codes we can get for free through here and through IGN. Hopefully someone sees my comments and decides to investigate further rather than spending their money!
                      Add more answer options

• What are these codes for?
                      Add more answer options

2 Replies
                      • Edited by ash55: 7/22/2014 7:26:18 PM
                        [url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5333907/code2.jpg]This gives me an idea. Those people gullible enough, fancy buying some codes from me as well?[/url]
                        Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        • Most of you must be new to the internet. People do this all the time. Its called the facts of life. Just ignore it.
                          Add more answer options

• Edited by attempt3: 7/23/2014 5:39:33 PM
                          If anyone wants a ps4 North American beta download code, pm me. Also have a ps3 North American code. For free obviously. Edit : codes have been claimed
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            Never underestimate human greed.
                            Add more answer options

• Are these ps3 redeem codes?
                            Add more answer options

7 Replies
                            • What do the codes give us anyway? Are they just grimorie items?
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • These are all over the internet and have been for a long time. Who's stupid enough to try to sell these? They were free in the first place.
                                Add more answer options

preload icon
                              preload icon
                              preload icon
                              You are not allowed to view this content.