JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/22/2014 1:43:30 AM

Joining the Seven Seraphs?

Any fellow Guardians joining the Seven Seraphs?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'll be working for whoever's paying since so far there's been no indication of any real incentive or option to join either of them. I was thinking that maybe once you've completed enough faction specific missions you'll get a chance to "lock in" your allegiance, which then gives you access to their branded weaponry and armour. Similar to how you can lock in your preferred character and receive a stat boost.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dead Orbit, FWC and New Monarchy might be the best 3 ?
    Add more answer options

• I will
    Add more answer options

• Consider me joined
    Add more answer options

• I am. I want to know more about them though.
    Add more answer options

• 7 for bungie :)
    Add more answer options

• Only because of the colors
    Add more answer options

• I am :)
    Add more answer options

• Dead orbit is the best orbit
    Add more answer options

• Nope. Dead Orbit.
    Add more answer options

• If we can still join Factions then its 7 Seraphs or Osiris for me.
    Add more answer options

• I was thinking new monarchy. but now im not so sure.
    Add more answer options

• Their isnt any Joining theirs just special missions and gear... But you can pick favorites! 7seraphs4dawin
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • From what I heard, you don't actually join a faction. You do tasks/missions for factions. You could do more for a certain faction to be more loyal to them than the others, or you could do missions for multiple factions and just be a mercenary...
      Add more answer options

• well ill be in seven seraphs or dead orbit
      Add more answer options

• I'll be joining the Seven!!
      Add more answer options

3 Replies
      • Edited by DBellBoi: 6/22/2014 3:59:11 AM
        And the seven seraphs shall rain down fire and brimstone on the fallen and all others who seem to harm the last city and the traveler. And I shall take great pleasure in watching them burn and writhe in agony
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • I'm going with either Seven Seraphs or Osiris. More information about those two will help me choose.
          Add more answer options

• A bit too early for these decisions... I mean we haven't even seen all the factions yet.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Edited by FreezeTheLegend: 6/22/2014 1:58:59 AM
            Ya I was most interested on them no idea why tho
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I will most likely join the Seven Seraphs. Not sure why we have to join a faction in the first place. Why can't we all just get along and police the galaxy as the divine space cops we were born to be.
              Add more answer options

5 Replies
              • I really like the idea of Seven Seraphs. They are currently at the top of my list, unless they offer crap or if one of the other factions lures me in.
                Add more answer options

6 Replies
                • The only good orbit is dead orbit. But I'm keeping my options open,
                  Add more answer options

• I'm tempted waiting to see what the y have to offer
                  Add more answer options

• Still not sure what I am joining.
                  Add more answer options

preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon
                You are not allowed to view this content.