JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by PandaJerk007: 2/2/2014 6:34:57 AM

About 24 hours left of a Kickstarter (Help Needed!!)

My dad's best friend (with the help of my dad) have been designing and playtesting a tabletop roleplaying game, and developing a campaign setting. They're trying to build hype for the roleplaying game by publishing a collection of short stories from within the universe. There's a bunch of authors on board that want to do it, but they need help in order to fund it all. (There are some cool prizes if you do donate a little!) If you want to learn more, or help fund it, please message me. I'll send you a link to the kickstarter page (where there's a lot more info and cool stuff) and talk to you about it if you want :)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Here's a video that explains some of the major types of magical items in Cosmothea :) There's about 24 hours left before the end of the Kickstarter! (It's a little over 75% of the way to being funded, so it still needs any and all help!!)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well Flood, there's 3 days left of this Kickstarter campaign. $5,407 has been pledged of the $8,000 goal If you like reading fiction, are intrigued by blended-genre stories, or would just like to help change my dad and his friend's life, then please message me!
    Add more answer options

• I'll check it out later.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I don't have money, but I would support it with a small donation if I had the chance! Seems like something a few friends of mine would play.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • It's not my kind of thing, but good luck to him!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by PixelThePyro: 1/6/2014 3:11:55 AM
        I will get it when it comes out. I have no cash currently.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Hope it works out for him, currently I have no cash to spare myself, but I'll look into it and see what it's about.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • I'm going to invest my entire life savings in with this new business endeavour. I have $28 I'd like to buy in stocks.
            Add more answer options

• What is a "Kickstarter"?
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.