JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Hawk: 11/7/2013 1:31:02 AM
Hawk

Halo Wars Livestreaming

Livestreaming Halo Wars on Youtube, it's pretty fun actually. I'm going to test out a strategy where I'll be using Sgt. Forge, build 3 Spartan Tanks and a shit load of marines, result should be interesting. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZdIZOrl64]Linky[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, I have to say that was an awesome match, one of the best I've had. Glad I managed to record it all.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hu, I remember Halo wars going dark a while back. Apparently it didn't.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • Match has been going on for an hour
      Add more answer options

• I've been watching for a while OP. Keep it going. Makes me want to play.
      Add more answer options

• Do you watch the comments in the livestream?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Bump. This is interesting to watch :P
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Ok, what's your GT? I might play with you sometime.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Edited by Hawk: 11/7/2013 1:59:33 AM
            FFS. Taken down by the NPC. I am ashame. Really need to play more and get better.
            Add more answer options

• Edited by Hawk: 11/7/2013 1:51:22 AM
            Yeaaah screw the marines, going with air
            Add more answer options

• OP's getting rekt.
            Add more answer options

• Marines are garbage. You need ODSTs.
            Add more answer options

• Anyone interested?
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.