JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

Edited by MoonDawg: 6/30/2014 6:21:06 PM
Duardo

FAQ on Bungie.net Profile Badges

[url=http://www.bungie.net/7_Loot-Drop/en-us/News/News?aid=10833]Profile badges added on July 2, 6:00 PM PST.[/url] These are current theories based on observation. Please don't take them as absolute fact. MEMBER BADGES [quote][b]Clear[/b] - New Members [b]Gray[/b] - Moon-type background? * Bungie.net Member for 1-4 years [b]Green[/b] - Four-circle background * Bungie.net Member for 5-6 and 8-9 years [b]Blue[/b] - Bungie sword background * Bungie.net Member for 7 years [b]Red[/b] - Crosshatch background * Bungie.net Member for 10-11 years [b]Gold[/b] - Star background (loot) * Bungie.net Member for [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Gold-badge-Member-for-15-years-or-more/en-us/Forum/Post?id=61079011#referred-Community]15 years[/url][/quote] This is what I've discovered thus far. Please help make it as accurate as possible. The more we discuss, the more will be revealed. OTHER BADGES [quote][b]User Research Test Subject[/b] * Complete the [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/Questionnaire/UserResearch]User Research Survey[/url] to receive this badge. [b]Bungie[/b] * Bungie Employees have this badge. [b]Ninja[/b] * Forum Ninjas, moderators of Bungie.net, have this badge. [b]Mentor[/b] * Forum Mentors, the helping hands of Bungie.net, have this badge. [/quote] [i][url=http://halo.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=15804986]Never[/url] [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-US/Forum/Post?id=643235]forget[/url][/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Makes me wish we still had sticky threads..
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He does it again!!!
    Add more answer options

BR131
    BR131

Been BXR'ing since H2 - old

another year until green :(
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • where are these backgrounds you speak of?
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • You can take this as fact:
        Add more answer options

• That means I can't get the gold badge until I'm, like, 31.
        Add more answer options

• So does everyone who took the survey have the user research badge or just people selected?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
          SquattingTurtle
          SquattingTurtle

Praise the Sun - old

Badges?!
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Zizzy: 7/11/2013 1:22:36 PM
          Gold badge= member for 15 years.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Thanks to Hylebos, I've added the other badges we've had for a while. With that in mind, and looking over people's profile, I have a feeling that more badges and loot are on the way. I feel this thread could be a place to showcase and discuss ALL of them. We'll see what happens :)
            Add more answer options

• You know though, for a profile badge thread, I'm not seeing anything about the User Research Test Subject Badge that we can personally see on our own profiles if we've filled out the Beta Tester Form...
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
            • That's very cool , if on point i will be blue here hopefully when Destiny drops .
              Add more answer options

• Gold looks pretty neat. Has anyone seen any users with it yet? Maybe it's for B.net birthdays?
              Add more answer options

7 Replies
              • I'm going to be blue (Pun un-intended) in 6 months....yes, yes.
                Add more answer options

• Green in 3 months. Why no purple?
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Awesome, thanks! It's a shame this won't be a Top Forum Topic. I can imagine a lot of members who'd find this useful failing to come across it. Countless threads regarding titles were created even with the Titles FAQ almost exclusively occupying the top space of the Top Forum Topics, and now it'll be even more difficult to find the information. Might it not be useful to have a link to this thread in the Welcoming Committee, along with the other FAQs?
                  Add more answer options

• Edited by A 3 Legged Goat: 7/3/2013 2:39:04 AM
                  ­­
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • [i]Only one more year....[/i]
                    Add more answer options

• :( I'll have to wait until next year to get green.
                    Add more answer options

2 Replies
                    • It's not gray, it's Silver. [i]Silver. [/i]
                      Add more answer options

• Edited by Quantum: 7/3/2013 8:20:35 AM
                      I going to be stuck with Grey until 2015 :( I should be green by next year if you including lurking + alt accounts :(.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      • I wonder what mine is...
                        Add more answer options

• I'm aiming for the Red.
                        Add more answer options

• so why isn't this pinned
                        Add more answer options

• I love pics.. thanks for the faq buddy!
                        Add more answer options

9 Replies
                        • Edited by FoMan123: 7/3/2013 3:19:49 AM
                          Can someone tell me how do I get a 10 year badge? Did you know I had Recon in Halo 3? Someone on Xbox Live told me that adds an automatic 3 years to your account if I send a private message to DeeJ, but I've sent like 40 of them and I still don't have the update.
                          Add more answer options

17 Replies
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          You are not allowed to view this content.