JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

6/26/2013 12:49:25 AM

Destiny, Collectors Edition!

Hell Yeah! I love pretty pictures!

No way, too expensorz! Regular edition works fine!

If (when) they offer a collectors edition of Destiny on the various platforms, and say it cost roughly $80 American (no insight on this, just picking a number), would you buy it?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They will probably have a collectors edition for PS but not Xbox.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Started a new topic: How much do you think the collectors edition would cost in U.S currency?

• I don't get collectors editions a lot but if they make one for this game I will definitely be getting it for the ps4
      Add more answer options

• I'm saving up in-case it reaches over $200, probably would be called something different than collector though.
      Add more answer options

Spawn
      Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Depends on what it has vs how much money I'm willing to put down at the time. I'm more of a fan of "hardware" rather, physical items rather than digital exclusive content. I like having things to display in my room. So, we'll see :-)
      Add more answer options

• a titan helmet that comes with a concept book.
      Add more answer options

• CONCEPT ART!!!!
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I really hope they have some sort of limited edition with a nice case like halo 4 had
        Add more answer options

6 Replies
        • Only if it came with an Art Book and Soundtrack.
          Add more answer options

• $80? What about $100? Seen games go for more more special editions.
          Add more answer options

6 Replies
          • Depends on the collectors edition content, but yes I most likely will.
            Add more answer options

• It would be cool if they came with a list of content for the collectors and had the community vote. Then put together and came out with a price.
            Add more answer options

• I was going to get limited edition, but they weren't offered. Now I am waiting to see if they will be released ever.
            Add more answer options

8 Replies
            preload icon
            preload icon
            preload icon
            You are not allowed to view this content.