JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

9/2/2014 8:06:09 PM

"Too many failed attempts" to redeem the emblem from Destiny Planet View

I kept trying to enter the code they gave me from doing the Destiny Planet View thing, and I was told I made too many attempts and it didn't accept my code. Yes, I entered the code correctly. No, I'm not a retard. Any idea why this could have happened? Somebody from Bungie fix this screwup for me?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, if you fail to enter the code three times in a given 24-hour period it locks you out of the system. You can try again tomorrow, and if you get it wrong once or twice let me know and we can trouble shoot exactly what is going wrong. No pressure, I'm sure you'll have plenty of time to redeem it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • Whats the code so we can try
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.