JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

9/2/2014 2:17:24 PM

3D printed Cabal Figurine in tribute

[b]I am getting pumped for the Destiny release so in tribute to the awesome work Bungie are doing I decided to make my own Cabal figurine as I think they look awesome. I cant wait to shoot the hell out of the Cabal :) ![/b]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hello Guys and Gals if you want your own 3D printed Cabal miniature you can now download it for free from my page at http://www.myminifactory.com/object/2395 I hope you guys dig it! check out the LED in the shield.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I just put a rhino head on a Warhammer 40k Space Marines body, good to go.
    Add more answer options

• Hello everyone I have finished modeling the spider tank and its up for free downalod at http://www.myminifactory.com/object/2402 !
    Add more answer options

• Now dress it as a pastry chef. I can't 3D model for shit. His name shall be; Chef Cabal Cookiestein III. Unless someone has a better idea
    Add more answer options

• That's, that's... that's badass.
    Add more answer options

• ---
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
    • just shutup and take my money!!!!!
      Add more answer options

MrPollywog117
      MrPollywog117

Rise of peg legs - old

Jealous... Totally jealous...
      Add more answer options

• *throws money at screen*
      Add more answer options

• This is seriously awesome! Are you legally allowed to sell this or something similar? If so I would seriously be interested in buying.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Looks like a Warhammer 40K piece. Well done.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I agree with some of the people in here that it'd be pretty cool getting a printed version of your guardian. I'd almost like multiple copies of him, A start of game version, mid game, and end game version complete with corresponding gear to match. Still would be pretty cool to do something like this!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • It's nice to see talented people here. Could you give me a quote on a Joan Crawford Mommy Dearest shoulder pad look done in Destiny style class outfit. Attention artists that could draw this for me would be absolutely priceless!
            Add more answer options

• Hey dude is there anyway you could make a clan banner for Hells Gate? We need one as the games launch is closing in.
            Add more answer options

• Very nice .
            Add more answer options

• I shall call him mini-me.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • made a [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/68612491]poll[/url] for feed back about this and linked this topic, hope you dont mind :)
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • lol i just downloaded pics of all the enemies in destiny,printed them out,cut the shapes and glued them on some cardboard also cut to shape on the cardboard and hung them around the gaming set-up for some ghetto-ass decor for Destiny Day :-)
                Add more answer options

• Things like this are the reason I love this forum. Great work.
                Add more answer options

• I m still waiting for a life size Cortana...but hey...my wife is here, so....how much for the little robot? huh? ; )
                Add more answer options

• 3D printer are expensive ? worth it ?
                Add more answer options

4 Replies
                • That is really amazing! You could totally sell them on some website if you got a production line going and get the DLC's from the money made from them :P
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • I'm throwing money at my screen but nothing's happening?
                    Add more answer options

• these are good.
                    Add more answer options

• You need to start selling these! People will pay good money for them, especially if you make their characters!
                    Add more answer options

3 Replies
                    • Well done good sir.
                      Add more answer options

1 Reply
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      preload icon
                      You are not allowed to view this content.