JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by spacepoptart: 9/2/2014 11:10:57 AM

Furries ruin everything

Nothing is safe [spoiler]I drew it myself[/spoiler]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Cool. That's nice drawing. :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• is it weird that i would pay for this as DLC?
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • ...-_- Internet... Sooner or later you'll be seeing MLP Destiny stuff.
      Add more answer options

• Agreed.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by ELBuTTkikR: 9/5/2014 2:09:04 PM
        I hate furries .. almost as much as gingers!
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • Edited by Capt Stach3: 9/4/2014 3:50:31 PM
          Ghost: "I'm so glad I found you, Guardian. You'll have many questions, but we have to get moving." Guardian: "Ok, which way do we WAIT A SECOND! Why do I have huge furry ears?" Ghost: "To improve your hearing." Guardian: "Why do I have a huge snout?" Ghost: "To improve your sense of smell." Guardian: "aaaaaaaaand why do I have a huge furry bosom?" Ghost: "Uhhhh.... natural armor. Oh no! Fallen are right over there! Run!" Guardian: *pant pant* "I'm flopping all over here!" Ghost: "That's right. Keep running!" (glad people are entertained - let's do more) Ghost: "I found a rifle. I hope you know how to use it. Whoops!" *rifle falls over* Guardian: "Did you just knock that over on purpose?" Ghost: "Whaaaat? No, no, I was... scanning it to ensure it's structural integrity and for uh, any er, blockages! Yeah. You don't want to shoot a gun with a blocked barrel. Blowback & all. Guardian: "Whatever, will it work?" Ghost: "Will what work?" Guardian: "The RIFLE." Ghost: "Ah yes, yes. The rifle is sound. Structurally intact. Plump... eh, plump full of ammo and raring for action." Guardian: "Ok." Ghost: "With that armor, you'll find it's just easier to bend over at the waist." Guardian: "Like this?" Ghost: "Y-y-yesssssss." Guardian: "I can't - quite - get it." Ghost: "Lift up your tail for a counterbalance." Guardian: *lifts tail* "Hey, that actually works. I got it." Ghost: "Ahhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssss... You got it."
          Add more answer options

13 Replies
          • Google anything, go far back enough in the results pages, and you will find an anime/furry of it. No lie. Try it.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • Beastmen are no match for Team Gurren!!
              Add more answer options

1 Reply
              • Post videos of american journalists being beheaded and nobody bats an eye, we have to be tolerant and respect there culture they chant. But suddenly an artist posts a furry guardian on a forum. And everybody just loses there minds!! Well... This is the internet after all... Where the facts are made up and everybody is a girl pretending to be a boy pretending to be a girl.
                Add more answer options

9 Replies
                • looks awesome. i don't mind the animated furries, the people who dress up as animals and do wild sex orgies, are the ones that kinda creep me out.
                  Add more answer options

• Oh crap they are invading destiny quick everyone cancel your pre orders stop all production recall all collectors editions we are in a state of emergency!
                  Add more answer options

• Wtf
                  Add more answer options

• ...I don't get it, so furries are into beastiality?
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • Why did I click this thread....
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • All shall succumb to the awesomeness that is 'Furry'. Resistance is futile.
                      Add more answer options

• "Here, have a bone. No. Nonon, not that bone. No. Go away. Stop it. Seriously. I'm warning you. STAY AWAY FROM MY GENTLEMENS SASAGUE FIDO. F**K OFF. I WILL SHOOT YOU." Is how that encounter would go.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • Good drawing. Impressive skill considering I can't draw a circle without -blam!-ing up. But, I still find it strange. Incredibly strange. Not hating, not until one does something to personally upset me, but still incredibly strange.
                        Add more answer options

• Tiger people would be awesome! Just saying.. They'd have tails..
                        Add more answer options

• Scientifically inaccurate. Needs more boobies :P
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • Lol that's kinda cool
                          Add more answer options

• I am so horny right now... Is that normal?
                          Add more answer options

2 Replies
                          • Not a furry either but looks great...
                            Add more answer options

• I'm not a furry lover but I'll admit... I kinda want to play that character. Not bad
                            Add more answer options

• Wtf is a furrie?
                            Add more answer options

1 Reply
                            • Sick drawing but why the cleavage?
                              Add more answer options

6 Replies
                              • We are not all bad! ;) Haha amazing how large the Fur Fandom has become. It's crazy we have such a presence in video games and conventions. See you fuzz butts star side!
                                Add more answer options

12 Replies
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.