JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/22/2014 10:02:10 PM

Will You Listen To HALO 2 Music While Playing Destiny?

Yes

No

Will You?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "What's a Halo 2?" -Play Station Community
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Halo 2, what's that?"- Majority of Destiny community. I, for one, will most definitely be listening to the entire Halo trilogy soundtrack.
    Add more answer options

6 Replies
    • The Halo 2 soundtrack was my favorite from the series, but no. That music from the moon mission though, it was like I was in the matrix
      Add more answer options

• Well seeing as how a huge majority of Destiny players have never ever heard the halo 2 music I have to go with no bruh.
      Add more answer options

• No, we have Marty anyways.
      Add more answer options

• What?? Destinys OST is -blam!-ing amazing! Why should I have the need to listen to a Halo OST then?
      Add more answer options

• I'll be listening to the great music they composed for Destiny.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Seeing as Halo 2 was my favorite Halo game I would definitely listen to its soundtrack while playing.[quote] Dual Needlers were so OP if you could get two.[/quote]
        Add more answer options

• I will
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon
        You are not allowed to view this content.