JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/10/2014 7:59:57 AM

How many of you live 5 mins. from GameStop?

This is a glory to life. I can literally throw a rock through GameStops window and tell them to walk my copy to me :) Will be online after installation so somewhere around 1am my time. Does anyone know if Destiny will have to install on your console?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My GameStop is minutes away but my Destiny is much further than that.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Less than 5 mins from a Gamestop and less than 10 mins from a 2nd store. Philly burbs.
    Add more answer options

• This is painful to read. I live 2 hours from gamestop but when I move I'll be less than 10 mins away driving distance.
    Add more answer options

• Game stop told me that I could have the game before midnight. Maybe by 10:30!
    Add more answer options

• In my backyard:) but also on a college campus, and they expect to have 500+ people show up #gonnagetbuckwild #partylikeitsourDestiny
    Add more answer options

• [b]I live 15 minutes walking time away from my local Gamestop, where I have my LE preorder waiting for me & 4 minutes by car. There is another Gamestop 5 minutes away from the one where my preorder is going to be waiting for me, I will be on the game shortly somewhere around 12:30 - 12:40am PST on the 9th. [/b]
    Add more answer options

4 Replies
    • I'm 5 min from GameStop but still went all digital. 0 min better than 5 min.
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • More like one minute. And its right next to a Subway, Chick-fil-la, McDonald's, and a Taco bell. Talk about a good location
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • I live 2 minutes from one and about 5-6 minutes from another one lol
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
            SpeckTech
            SpeckTech

too many JRPGs. - old

by car, 5-10 depending on traffic (the road to get to the one I prefer also leads downtown). I live like 5 minutes from another one by Kroger but it's half the size of the other one.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • There are no Gamestops in the Netherlands... but I live near the German border and a GameStop is within 30mins of driving. But I don't want a shitty german version with german voice acting so I ordered online and hopefully get my copy on 9/9/14
              Add more answer options

• *raises hand* Too bad my preorder is from Best Buy, 45 minutes away. That was the only way to get my Ghost edition.
              Add more answer options

2 Replies
              • About 5 minutes, but I don't buy from them anymore. They're a rip off in Ireland with a load of games priced more than the psn store, the ghost edition cost 220 euro over here. I get most my games digital or from smyhts.
                Add more answer options

• About 6 min
                Add more answer options

• I live right across the street from the mall gamestop, but I go to the one that's 15 minutes away instead. I'm dead serious lol
                Add more answer options

2 Replies
                • Edited by vNelz: 8/11/2014 3:58:05 PM
                  I'm an employee and Destiny shipment has arrived to most retail gamestop stores as of 8/6/14. I already have my copy. We aren't allowed to sale it before the street release date which is 9/9 12am buuuuuttttt if you are in charge of the truck order and are crafty then you can def cop a copy before 9/9. I am afraid to attempt to play it, i wouldn't want to get banned.
                  Add more answer options

• 3 minutes from GameStop and 10 minutes from bungie studio.
                  Add more answer options

5 Replies
                  • I live less than a mile away. 5 min biking.
                    Add more answer options

• I'm 30 minutes away 0_0
                    Add more answer options

• I'm about five minutes from gamestop as well. Google maps says I'm like 7 miles or so away. But once its 10pm I'm ignoring all speed limits and stop signs ;D well maybe just on the way back home.
                    Add more answer options

• I live about 8 minutes away. I'll be home and installing by 12:15
                    Add more answer options

• Ah I'm about 10 minutes away from mine but I drive like a crazy asshole on the back roads so maybe like 20 minutes for normal people.
                    Add more answer options

• I live 5 mintues away...............walking
                    Add more answer options

• im living about 5 minutes from an eb games but i have already bought the digital guardian edition on ps4 so im gonna pre download it on the 7 so i could play at midnight but i fear the server might just crash
                    Add more answer options

• 10 minutes
                    Add more answer options

• 2 min.
                    Add more answer options

preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.