JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Feedback

Feedback and suggestions for Destiny.

8/3/2014 1:48:47 PM
Gloves

DANCING IN PVP LETS YOU PEEK CORNERS

Simple. Stand behind cover . Hit that Dpad. Look around corners and walls. See them coming in style
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No! If you don't dance, then you're no friend of mine!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

2 Replies
    • WHHAAAAA DON'T NERF MY DANCING BUNGIE!
      Add more answer options

Fiji
      Fiji

Being me. - old

Nerf Dancing, buff Handcannons
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • ITS TOO OP BUNGIE SMURF IT!!
        Add more answer options

• Edited by The Domain: 10/17/2014 5:26:08 AM
        NERF DANCING
        Add more answer options

• While dancing do you show up on the radar?
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • Why did I never think of this
          Add more answer options

• I pop ward of dawn. Someone stands outside and starts dancing. I pop out and stick them with a grenade. They die. I dance on their body.
          Add more answer options

7 Replies
          • I love shooting people that are dancing in the back
            Add more answer options

• Wow! This is sweet!
            Add more answer options

• Whats better is crouching, then dancing. With my BD, I become invisible. TACTICAL INVISI-DANCING!!!
            Add more answer options

• same with sitting,pointing, waving
            Add more answer options

• Sitting does it without emote.
            Add more answer options

• Guess what the next patch will be.
            Add more answer options

• And we thought Campers were the worst thing to come.
            Add more answer options

1 Reply
            • I dance whenever I see someone through a bulletproof window
              Add more answer options

3 Replies
              • In CoD there's soundwhoring; In Destiny there's dancehwhoring. Let's nerf dancing, it's so OP
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Tactical Dancing
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • You're a genious!
                    Add more answer options

• you had to ruin this you -blam!-er!!! seriously had to bring this up!!! why!!! XD lol
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Loooool!
                      Add more answer options

• I did that while capping flags. It's pretty useful. Also sitting makes you nearly invisible. I sat at point A on the Mars map because I had to go run to the bathroom and when I got back there was like 4 enemies standing right next to me trying to take the flag. Apparently none of them noticed me.
                      Add more answer options

5 Replies
                      • I like to dance in front of turret guys that are too far away lol
                        Add more answer options

• ....im to busy killing to dance :p...jk....im dying to some titan ult somewhere as we speak
                        Add more answer options

• I would be more worried about my ability to mesmerize my opponents with my sick dance moves, all while my allies move in for the kill. Now don't you dare try to get them to nerf that!
                        Add more answer options

4 Replies
                        • Check out my post horde mode / survival It has gain a lot popularity and comes with examples and set up please give us your opinion and Ideas. two posts of it has almost 400 comments combined but we need the views of gamers of all walks of life. Thanks fellow guardians your pal mofo
                          Add more answer options

preload icon
                        preload icon
                        preload icon
                        You are not allowed to view this content.