JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

8/2/2014 12:52:24 AM

Is beta still out for PC?

I pre-ordered it yesterday and I am really keen to find out because I really want to play the beta on PC.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by comiclegregblade: 8/2/2014 1:05:05 AM
    You are a whole new level of stupid [spoiler]no offense but seriously[/spoiler] Edit: wait a second I believe this is a troll
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes, the beta was extended exclusively for PC. So it should work ... I'm playing it right now.
    Add more answer options

1 Reply
      RH Azure
      RH Azure

I post too much Sonic stuff, lol. Sorry. - 7/29/2016 5:26:26 AM

Yeah the beta will be on until the game's release. It's a big download though. About 182 GB, so be ready for the wait.
      Add more answer options

• There was no PC beta, and their isn't even a confirmed PC release. It's on the table though.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Yeah, takes a bit to download. A screen might not even show up but in 2-4 business days a icon will appear with the destiny logo. That is your beta.
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.