JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.

Edited by Unbroken Stoic: 7/30/2014 5:43:56 PM

What music do you listen to while playing Destiny?

Marty O'Donnell made a really amazing soundtrack (as usual) for Destiny, but did you ever take to The Tower or Old Russia and listen to your own music to take your adventures just that much more into your hands? If so, who did you listen to? Personally I listened to a lot of music by Johann Johannsson. Especially the album "And In the Endless Pause There Came the Sound Of Bees" It sounds very similar to Marty's work and manages to fit the game quite well. Plus, it makes everything a little more lonesome in the game. And thats always nice.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That and I mostly listen to edm and metal sometimes I'll listen to spanish music
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Same song mostly. Artist: My Girlfriend Song: Seriously?! Are you going to play that game all night?! The song kind of sucks TBH
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • Variks always listen to Variks
      Add more answer options

• (>'.')> <('.'<) (^'.'^) <('.')> (v'.'v) ( '.') [spoiler]anything rock really[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

• I just listen to the voices in my head
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Dropgun Headhunterz Knife Party Tujamo Don Diablo
        Add more answer options

• Edited by Iron Knight: 7/20/2015 1:11:28 AM
        Orchestral scores (like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kROu7J6zwBw) . Especially during boss encounters and raids; mic in one ear, Beethoven in the other.
        Add more answer options

• [i]I came, I saw, I conquered, I shot you down, now ya brain don't have no conscious.. what you do now?[/i]
        Add more answer options

• Usually listen to a podcast or something like that.
        Add more answer options

• Various kpop songs.... Particularly Big Bang songs from their "MADE" promotions
        Add more answer options

technoguy1754312
        technoguy1754312

my will is light your death is by blade - old

Hmm my radio station on my phone can pull up video game music . I usually pull up fallout 4 music or bioshock tunes usually 50 tunes.
        Add more answer options

• I have Pandora snapped so I would listen to R3hab, Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix, Diplo, or Tiesto radio on.
        Add more answer options

• I dont listen to music often, but sometimes i listen to avenged sevenfold.
        Add more answer options

• Trap Music goes well sometimes (In Crucible) for Example: Wizard- Midnight
        Add more answer options

• Queen Acdc Korn Rage against the machine Metallica
        Add more answer options

• A lot of different music. 2 or 3 from shadow the hedgehog, 4 from sonic 2006, 9 from halo 3 odst, about 14 from classic rock and 17 from other genres. I like everything really.
        Add more answer options

• Ed Sheeran
        Add more answer options

• Dope DOD , reggae or upbeat oldies the way to go Rah rah like a dungeon dragon , warlock stirring up a cauldron MAGIC
        Add more answer options

• Tour of duty collection.
        Add more answer options

• Edited by CeCoMacino: 4/15/2015 5:18:17 AM
        Anything from Cryo Chamber studio https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHOgH4XEyYx-ZEaya1XqCQ
        Add more answer options

• 2010 jamie's elsewhere ftw
        Add more answer options

• https://play.spotify.com/user/hauspro/playlist/2bDbV3MFe9IAwdHTxa8QeZ
        Add more answer options

• Mad world...
        Add more answer options

• Drum and Bass Hard Trance Hardstyle WHAT IS LOVE?! BABY DONT HURT ME. DONT HURT ME. NO MORE. (Every time I play crucible) Slipknot Eh, whatever I feel.
        Add more answer options

• Hardstyle and hardcore
        Add more answer options

• Dope - Die MF Die
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.