JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Help

Help us help you.

7/23/2014 12:22:26 AM

Delete Account

I want to delete one of my duplicate accounts. How is that not an option? I have to say that your sign up system is bloated and confusing at best. Surely you guys see the need to simplify your system by making the USERNAME more of a priority than some arbitrary used ID number.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Edited by Inirit: 7/23/2014 12:33:22 AM
    To answer your request, you cannot delete a Bungie.net account. If you need assistance with getting the proper credentials linked to your intended Bungie.net account, you can read through this thread for more information: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Post/18405/64336042/0/0 It is known that the Bungie.net sign-in/account creation process can be confusing and is something we hope to address in the future.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

3 Replies
    • Hello....after registering and binding profile with psn to bungie.net...I can't log in to psn account....help please....I'm from Russia
      Add more answer options

• Its not been an option for a long time. What issue are you having? Perhaps I can help?
      Add more answer options

4 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.