JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/5/2014 12:48:59 AM
Batman

Bnet sucks

All the threads are about morals or anime What happened Flood? [i]What happened...?[/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Quality repeat thread.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't know what happened, but I will say that it's [i]really[/i] annoying.
    Add more answer options

• Morals and Anime happened, duhh
    Add more answer options

• You used to be cool,Batman.What happened man? [spoiler]inb4 Ben affa-blam-[/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

• Nothing man. You changed
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Nothing. Your parents died, you're just being whiny.
      Add more answer options

But your mom swallows.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • *sees name* *calls bane* Hey, I dont think hes had prep time. Come kill him...
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
        • It's always been like this. The only difference was on B.old people would try to see how much about religion they could discuss before the carpet bans rolled out. Now they just carry on until they get bored, which takes a while given that the primary reason for coming on here for a lot of people has to be procrastination or boredom.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Thread topic creation is driven by what will guarantee replies. Pissing people off or discussing hipster anime shows tends to do that, so those are the topics which get created the most.
            Add more answer options

• Truu
            Add more answer options

• I know right. Obama [i]does[/i] care.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.