JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by Warrior DM: 5/9/2014 11:34:28 PM

Which Alien Race is Superior

..at dancing?! I would argue that the Turians are superior to all. Which alien race do you believe has the best dancers?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Turians and Twi'leks.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You just activated my trap card. I can show you the dance of love.
    Add more answer options

10 Replies
    • The Elcor
      Add more answer options

• Let's just think about this for a second: The Hanar were able to have the Drell submit to them. The Hanar. Own. The Drell. That pink hentai fanfiction literally rules over a species that can be master assassins who even kill for the Drell. How? Just, how?
      Add more answer options

• I am a timeless chorus. Join your voice with mine and sing victory everlasting.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
        Sleepy Bio
        Sleepy Bio

Would you look at the time? Its Nap Time - old

Quarians maybe?
        Add more answer options

• They guys who once ruled the universe of mass-effect or whatever. Or the forerunners?..
        Add more answer options

5 Replies
        • Hanar.
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Tharros Liontári: 5/10/2014 6:32:48 AM
          Stormtroopers.
          Add more answer options

• Haha nothing beats the Saiyans!!! Goku doing the Kame hame two step!!
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • Vorcha. They're the pinnacle of evolution.
            Add more answer options

• inb4 Twi'lek
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.