JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

Edited by FatherlyNick: 5/8/2014 5:56:51 PM

Whats faster - a car or the internet?

Always wanted to know.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If I posted a picture of my penis to the internet and then went to the server it was uploaded to to smash it like that movie that is coming out. by the time i get there, someone may have saved it, uploaded somewhere else 100,000 times
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• my gut tells me the internet... do i win?
    Add more answer options

• Internet just took me to Japan. Car hit a tree backing out of the driveway. Stupid car.
    Add more answer options

• [quote]The official land-speed record (measured over one mile) is 1,227.985 km/h (763.035 mi/h) (Mach 1.020), set by Andy Green (UK) on 15 October 1997 in the Black Rock Desert, Nevada, USA, in Thrust SSC.[/quote] Faster than Mexihost internet.
    Add more answer options

• Does the internet have v-tec?
    Add more answer options

• Download a car and race them.
    Add more answer options

• Edited by MattyFez: 5/8/2014 6:01:34 PM
    If you're regarding fibre optics, the speed of light in glass. If cable connections, the speed of electricity in copper. Which depends on the purity of the mediums... But yeah, internet's faster.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • I don't think that's how science works.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.