JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Gaming

Talk about games other than Destiny. We don't mind.

Edited by Crimson Howl: 1/7/2014 3:31:48 PM

Are You Enjoying Your PS4?

Any members enjoying their PS4's so far? Planning on buying Destiny? maybe even taking part in the Beta later this year? If you feel like it share your PS ID and maybe give a fellow PS4 gamer a follow? :) Also linked is my new Playstation Community Group, get involved and join up!...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• While I do love my PS4 im sticking to the PS3 for now considering the tv in my room doesn't have hdmi so I have to keep it in the room everyone uses >.< My PSN is dj656 (message me first because my friends list is almost full.)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • YES. I absolutely love it. <3 I got a PS4 Bundle provided with the PS Vita too and i'm happy that i switched from the 360 to the PS4. If anyone wants my PSN because i have no friends.... [spoiler]PSN ID: Jack_F3nn0[/spoiler]
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • Edited by Literate Waffle: 1/24/2014 8:47:35 PM
        I love it, I would type more but I'm waiting to re-deploy in battlefield lol
        Add more answer options

• Yes, I'm waiting for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros and Infamous: Second Son which come out very close together.
        Add more answer options

4 Replies
        • I do enjoy playing BF4 on PS4.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • EraticLemming Only got bf4 and killzone atm but will be getting more games soon
            Add more answer options

• I'm loving my ps4. I have every game except FIFA and CoD. It's an awesome system. PSN ID: Gridiron504
            Add more answer options

2 Replies
              I very much enjoy the system. It does have a few downsides ill admit that I hope they fix but it runs great and looks great. I definitely plan on getting Destiny(im beta ready), and maybe even The Division when I see a release date for it. Otherwise right now there aren't a whole lot of great multiplayer games to look forward to. Iv currently been playing a lot of Ghosts and Need for Speed Rivals. I also really like the free ps+ indie games we get on ps4.
              Add more answer options

• Can't believe how many Xbone trolls i've had to mute these past couple of days. But it's worth it to find some of you that are genuinely interested in joining the group :) Take a look, join up, discuss, make friends.
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • No
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • Edited by BannedArcoloid: 1/22/2014 6:49:07 PM
                  There aren't enough games. I love the system and its potential, but I'm pretty bored with it right now.
                  Add more answer options

4 Replies
                  • kinda not much to do on it at ATM
                    Add more answer options

• Yeah it's great :D
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by The Bandalore: 1/17/2014 6:51:13 PM
                    Love it. I'm anticipating Infamous: Second Son PSN: Dirtyhippie324
                    Add more answer options

• Edited by MastaSin: 1/17/2014 5:42:53 PM
                    Loving it! I went with one of my friends because he wanted to buy his, and so far they are still sold out, but they say they will have more soon. They are selling pretty fast.
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Been enjoying my Wii U a lot more.
                      Add more answer options

3 Replies
                        Xboxdotcom
                        Xboxdotcom

You don't choose to become legend - old

Enjoying Xbox 1
                        Add more answer options

• No i hate it, i swapped it for an Xbox one
                        Add more answer options

• ps4 is sold out where i live :(
                        Add more answer options

6 Replies
                        • Anyone interested in the Playstation Now service out soon?
                          Add more answer options

5 Replies
                          • Don't just click and read/comment, join the group! Big things planned for the future ;)
                            Add more answer options

• PS4 now = great! PS4 with Watch_Dogs and Destiny BETA = even better!!!
                            Add more answer options

I am jacking my ps4 off :)
                            Add more answer options

• I am loving my PS4, already have my Destiny Beta key signed up, just waiting for the email! IGN is izionn if you wanna play!
                            Add more answer options

15 Replies
                            • Anyone having issues with the rubber tearing on the analog sticks? I've played three different ps4's and all of them had torn rubber on the sticks..
                              Add more answer options

1 Reply
                              • I love my PS4. BF4 looks great, but it's still got some annoying bugs on it just like every other version of the game does. AC4 is really fun, but I've been playing less of it these days. KZ: SF is pretty..... meh. I like the campaign, but there's no co-op in it so I can't really get any more enjoyment out of it. PS4 is in serious lack of co-op games, which really pisses me off. I really hope they start releasing more co-op games so my friend can also enjoy the console (and help me realize that buying a second PS4 controller wasn't a total waste of money). PSN ID is Tentative_Faith
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.