JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

originally posted in:Yandere for Gasai Yuno
Edited by Gasai Yuno: 12/3/2013 3:22:09 AM
Gasai Yuno
Gasai Yuno

benis old

Do you give another user nicknames seeing them post?

Whenever I see anyone post, I add "queef" in their usernames... What about you guys? When you comment, ask if you'd like me to shape your username to my liking!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• If I miss you let Smi know? [spoiler] Cernunnos-Goose Ember-Niko Gojira-Jira Floppytub-Tub (Bub) DarkestSeptagon-Septa MNMNPJNA2-Menamena (Ninja) [/spoiler]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

54 Replies
    • Goji for Gojira and Bobby Ruffleston for bobcast.
      Add more answer options

• Fruit Cheese Tarty Alpha Twitchy Cult
      Add more answer options

• OP's nickname is Worst Girl.
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • I AM GOD.
        Add more answer options

• almost everyone. usually consists of the first syllable of their first name with the suffix "-y," followed by the first name repeated with the first letter replaced with a "w" (in the case of a consonant, for a vowel it's added in as a prefix), with the suffix "-y" once more. ex smiggly wiggly alphy walphy mentle wently feanory weanory a few other cases are gargar binks (gaara444) rc (rc5908) fgt (petard) petard (fgt) etc.
        Add more answer options

8 Replies
        • Nope.
          Add more answer options

• I sometimes call Gojibear "Gojira".
          Add more answer options

• Edited by Niev: 11/8/2013 5:20:32 AM
          Rc - My Pet. Gojira can be Mr. Giggles...
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • I like to add "You bitch" at the end of there names... i.e. "Gasai Yuno you bitch."
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • Camnator/saruman - Weedsmokingbasementdweller Thomas Harlow - Fgt
              Add more answer options

• It usually end's up with "whore", "slut" or "bitch" at the end. I like it because they are upset when they call me it :3. [spoiler]They being any one who's focus I have spoiled haha :P. And If I personally spoiled your focus then topkek[/spoiler] The only people I've given nicknames to are; Corvo/FantasticMrFox - Foxie Gojira - That -blam!-ing lizard.
              Add more answer options

8 Replies
              • I REFER TO ANGRY0LBGRAMPA AS "GRAMPY," IF THAT COUNTS.
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • I call Player3Thomas Jasmine.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Goji. <3
                    Add more answer options

• All of the nicknames I've given contain profanity too inappropriate for this site.
                    Add more answer options

Swiftkillswitch3
                    Swiftkillswitch3

Metal, jazz, and classical. - old

Dick McNipple -blam!-. OT: nope.
                    Add more answer options

• When I see you post I add "Nerdy Anime -blam!-."
                    Add more answer options

1 Reply
                    • Edited by Alphy : 11/8/2013 3:58:28 AM
                      No, I don't really make nicknames for users. I think. Although, if I can, I like to add a little -y. For example, Plasmy Eagle. I don't do that often, though.
                      Add more answer options

10 Replies
                      • I turned YES into YESimAfgt.. Does that count?
                        Add more answer options

2 Replies
                        • So.... Queefnerd or Rhyqueef?
                          Add more answer options

• aquaeefcover?
                          Add more answer options

1 Reply
                          • SexyQueef hue QueefPiranha Double hue
                            Add more answer options

2 Replies
                            • petimoo squiggles
                              Add more answer options

• Failure4Queef? Queef4Life? I approve of both of these. My nickname for you is psychotic bitch in honor of how I see you. (See above picture.)
                              Add more answer options

4 Replies
                              • Breets.
                                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                preload icon
                                You are not allowed to view this content.